Table of Contents
Sandeep Lamichhane (Cricketer) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Girlfriend, Cricket Career and More
Sandeep Lamichhane is a Nepali cricketer. He is a Right-arm leg spin bowler and plays for the Nepalese national team. He also played for Delhi Capitals in IPL 2020. Sandeep started playing cricket at Chitwan Cricket Academy under the guidance of former Nepalese captain Raju Khadka. On 21 April 2023, Sandeep became the quickest player to reach 100 wickets in 45 matches of One Day International (ODI) cricket when he played against Oman.
Sandeep Lamichhane was born on 2 August 2000 in Aruchaur, Syangja, Nepal. His father Chander Narayan Lamichhane is an employee of the Indian Railway. He has an elder brother Mohan Lamichhane and a sister Indu Lamichhane Neupane. Sandeep is also the brand ambassador of “Invento Engineering & Consultant Private Limited”.
|Real Name||Sandeep Lamichhane|
|Date of Birth||2 August 2000|
|Age (as in 2020)||20 Years|
|Birth Place||Aruchaur, Syangja, Nepal|
|Home Town||Aruchaur, Syangja, Nepal|
|Family||Mother: Not Known|
Father: Chander Narayan Lamichhane
Sister : Indu Lamichhane Neupane
Brother : Mohan Lamichhane
Sandeep Lamichhane made his debut in first-class cricket on 6 November 2019 from Nepal’s team in Kirtipur. He made his debut in List A with Nepal’s team in the ICC World Cricket League Championship on 16 Apr 2016. He was also a member of Nepal’s Under-19 team for the 2016 Under-19 Cricket World Cup and the second-highest wicket-taker in the tournament.
In 2017, He was also selected for the ACC Under-19 Asia Cup team. He was also part of Nepal’s first One Day International (ODI) team to be played against the Netherlands on August 2018. Sandeep has also played in Big Bash League (BBL), Pakistan Super League (PSL), Caribbean Premier League (CPL) and Afghanistan Premier League (APL) etc.
Sandeep started his Twenty20 International (T20I) career with a match against the West Indies from the World XI team. He became the first Nepali cricketer to debut at Twenty20 International representing a combined team. He became part of the ICC Rest of the World XI team in May 2018.
Education Details and More
|Educational Qualification||College dropout|
|Batting Style||Right-hand bat|
|Bowling Style||Right-arm leg spin|
|First-class Debut||Nepal v Marylebone Cricket Club (6 November 2019)|
|List A Debut||Nepal v Namibia (16 April 2016)|
|T20s Debut||Delhi Daredevils v Royal Challengers Bangalore (12 May 2018)|
Physical Stats and More
|Height||5′ 6″ Feet|
|Body Shape||Chest: 36 inches|
Waist: 30 inches
Biceps: 12 inches
|Hobbies||Listening Songs and Playing Guitar|
Marital Status and More
|IPL Auction Price||INR 20 Lakh (Delhi Daredevils; 2018)|
INR 20 Lakh (Delhi Capitals; 2020)
|Net Worth||Not Available|
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Sandeep Lamichhane
- Sandeep Lamichhane was born in Syangja, Nepal.
- His father is working for the Indian railway and lives in Haryana. Sandeep is much interested in cricket and started playing at the age of 5.
- Sandeep spends his childhood in India and currently staying in Nepal to fulfil his dream of becoming a cricketer.
- He made his first-class cricket debut with the Nepal team in 2019.
- In 2016, he was selected for the Nepal team for the Under-19 Cricket World Cup.
- He was Nepal’s second-highest wicket-taker in the Under-19 Cricket World Cup.
- In April 2016, he was selected for the Nepal List A team at the ICC World Cricket League Championship.
- He has also performed in Big Bash League (BBL), Caribbean Premier League (CPL) etc.
- He started his Twenty20 International (T20I) career with the World XI team.
- Sandeep was bought by Delhi Daredevils in IPL 2018 and started his Twenty20 career against the Royal Challengers Bangalore.
- He made his Twenty20 debut with the Indian Premier League in 2018.
- Sandeep also appeared in IPL 2020 from the side of Delhi Capitals team.
If you have more details about Sandeep Lamichhane. Please comment below we will updated within a hour.