Vijaykumar Vyshak (Cricketer) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Girlfriend, Cricket Career and More
Vijaykumar Vyshak is an Indian Cricketer who made his debut in Tata IPL for Royal Challengers Bangalore against Delhi Capitals on 15 April 2023. He was selected for RCB on 7 April 2023 as a replacement for Rajat Patidar. Vijaykumar is one of the top players for the Karnataka team at State Level Matches. Furthermore, he has shown great skill in the Karnataka League, playing for the Mysore Warriors. In 2017, Vijaykumar set a milestone, becoming the first bowler in the Karnataka League to deliver a pitch at 135 KMPH.
|Real Name||Vijaykumar Vyshak|
|Date of Birth||31 January 1997|
|Birth Place||Bangalore, Karnataka|
|Home Town||Bangalore, Karnataka|
|Family||Mother: Not Available|
Father: Not Available
Sister: Not Available
Brother: Not Available
Education Details and More
|Educational Qualification||Not Known|
|Bowling Style||Right arm medium|
|First-class Debut||17 February 2022|
|List A Debut||24 February 2021|
|T20s Debut||5 November 2021|
Physical Stats and More
|Height||5 Feet 9 Inch|
|Body Shape||Chest: 40 inches|
Waist: 32 inches
Biceps: 12 inches
|Hobbies||Watching Movies, Traveling, Cycling etc|
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Vijaykumar Vyshak
- Vijaykumar Vyshak was on 31 January 1997 born in Bangalore, Karnataka.
- While growing up, he enjoyed playing cricket with his friends, which eventually inspired him to pursue a career in the sport.
- In the first class, Vijaykumar played 10 matches and took 38 wickets and in T20, he has played 14 matches and took 22 wickets for Karnataka.
- On 15 April 2023, Vijaykumar made his debut in IPL while playing for RCB against DC.
- In Karnataka Premier League, Vijaykumar is part of Mysore Warriours.
- In 2017, Vijaykumar achieved a remarkable feat, becoming the inaugural bowler in the Karnataka League to deliver a pitch at an incredible speed of 135 KMPH.
If you have more details about Vijaykumar Vyshak. Please comment below we will update within an hour.