Cameron Chapman (Actor) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Girlfriend and More
Cameron Chapman is a British actor. He is famous for playing lead role of Anthony Lockwood in Netflix’s television series Lockwood & Co (2023) alongside Ruby Stokes, Ivanno Jeremiah and Luke Treadaway.
|Real Name||Cameron Chapman|
|Date of Birth||December 2002 ((HITC))|
|Birth Place||London, England|
|Home Town||London, England|
|Family||Mother : Not Available|
Father : Not Available
Sister : Not Available
Brother : Not Available
Wife : Not Available
Education Details and More
|College||Royal Welsh College of Music & Drama|
|Educational Qualification||BA in Theatre|
|Debut||Television : Lockwood & Co (2023)|
Physical Stats and More
|Height||In Feet : 5 feet 7 inches|
In Meter : 1.7 m
|Weight||In Pound : 127 lb|
In Kilogram : 57 kg
|Body Shape||Chest: 40 inches|
Waist: 32 inches
Biceps: 12 inches
Some Facts About Cameron Chapman
- Cameron Chapman was born and brought up in London, UK.
- He participated in numerous plays at the National Youth Theatre.
- He is alumnus of Royal Welsh College of Music & Drama and graduated with BA (Hons) Acting in 2021
- He made acting debut as a male lead through Lockwood & Co in 2013. This supernatural detective thriller written and directed by Joe Cornish.
- He is managed by Independent Talent.
If you have more details about Cameron Chapman. Please comment below we will update within an hour.