Happy Ranajit (Actor) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Girlfriend and More
Happy Ranajit is an Indian soap opera and movie actor and director. He is famous for BA Pass, Omerta, and Hostages. He has authored and edited Mahesh Bhatt’s play Humari Adhuri Kahani. Happy played as an actor in numerous international festivals such as Egypt, Namaste Russia, Moscow, India By the Nile and many others.
Birth & Family
Happy Ranjit Saho was born on 6 July 1983 in Jeypore, Odisha. He completed his graduation from the National School of Drama.
|Happy Ranjit Saho
|Actor and Director
|Date of Birth
|6 July 1983
|Age (as in 2023)
|Mother : Not Available
Father : Not Available
Sister : Not Available
Brother : Not Available
Wife : Not Available
Happy began his career with the crime drama-thriller movie B.A Pass as Ph.D. in 2012. He appeared in the action biography-crime film Omerta as Aftab Ansari in 2017. In 2018, he got featured in the mystery movie Murder on the Road to Kathmandu as Nath Raja.
Happy debuted with Ronit Roy starring web series crime drama-mystery series Hostages as Mehmood in 2019. He played the role of Bakhtawar Brar in the mystery series Paradoxical. In 2022, he did a TV comedy series, Home Shanti, as Pappu Pathak starring along with Supriya Pathak Kapur, Manoj Pahwa, Chakori Dwivedi and Poojan Chhabra.
Education Details and More
|National School of Drama, New Delhi
|Film : B.A Pass (2012)
Web Series : Hostages (2019)
|Mahindra Theatre Awards 2010
Bismillah Khan Yuva Puraskar
International GATS theatre festival (Best Actor)
and many more
Physical Stats and More
|5′ 8″ Feet
|Chest: 42 inches
Waist: 38 inches
Biceps: 14 inches
|Reading Book and Listening to Music
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Happy Ranajit
- Happy Ranajit was born and brought up in Odisha.
- He has received a number of accolades, including the Award for Best Actor at the Mahindra Theatre Awards 2010 and the Award for Best Actor at international GATS theatre festival.
- He has received the Bismillah Khan Yuva Puraskar by SNA for acting for the year 2012.
- Apart from acting, Happy also conducts acting workshops, writes and directs plays.
- Happy has written and directed a theatre play Humari Adhuri Kahani, produced by Mahesh Bhatt.
If you have more details about Happy Ranajit. Please comment below we will update within an hour.