Kunal Karan Kapoor (Actor) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Girlfriend and More
Kunal Karan Kapoor is an Indian television and film actor. He is best known for his portrayal Mohan Bhatnagar in television serial Na Bole Tum Na Mene Kuch Kaha. He did several series like Ziddi Dil Maane Na, Woh Apna Sa, Mann Kee Awaaz Pratigya, Doli Armaanon Ki and The Raikar Case.
Birth & Family
Kunal Karan Kapoor was born on 22 August 1982 in Mumbai, Maharashtra. His father’s name is Karan Kapoor.
|Real Name||Kunal Karan Kapoor|
|Date of Birth||22 August 1982|
|Age (as in 2023)||41 Years|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Home Town||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Family||Mother : Name Not Known|
Father : Karan Kapoor
Sister : Not Available
Brother : Not Available
Wife : Not Available
|Address||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
Kunal started his career as a child artist with the television series Rajani as Master Kunal Kapoor, which was aired on the Doordarshan channel in 1994. He starred in the teen drama tv serial, Remix as Varun on Star One from 2004 to 2006. It is a remake of Argentina’s Rebelde Way series. From 2006 to 2008, he featured in a prominent role of a soldier named Cadet Yadhuvansh Sahni in the series Left Right Left on SAB TV. In 2008, he worked in the series Meet Mila De Rabba as Mony, and in 2007, he acted in the series Maayka as Sukhi Singh. He got cast in the long run television show Mann Ki Awaaz Pratigya as a villain named Angad Yadav, he took on this role to prove his versatility in 2009.
In 2011, he received a principal role of Mohan Bhatnagar in Na Bole Tum Na Mene Kuch Kaha aired on Colors TV. His appearance received praise by television industry professionals, media, and audience. His role subsequently characterized as emblematic, and the show got named cult spectacle. He played the role of Shaurya Urmi Sinha, proprietor and editor-in-chief of a newspaper in the series Doli Armaano Ki in 2015. He performed in the 2018 serial Woh Apna Sa as Rogue police inspector Krishna Shekhawat. Recently, he starred in the main role in the series Ziddi Dil Maane Na as Sig Ganju aired on Sony SAB in 2021.
Education Details and More
|Debut||Television : Rajani (1992; as child actor)|
Film : Sparsh: The Touch (2003)
Physical Stats and More
|Height||5′ 7″ Feet|
|Body Shape||Chest: 40 inches|
Waist: 32 inches
Biceps: 12 inches
|Hobbies||Travelling, and Photography|
Marital Status and More
|Girlfriends||Sriti Jha (Actress)|
|Net Worth||Not Available|
Social Media Presence
|Kunal Karan Kapoor|
Some Facts About Kunal Karan Kapoor
- Kunal Kapoor was born and brought up in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
- Kunal acted in a Voot Select’s family mystery thriller web series The Raikar Case as Mohit Naik Raikar in 2019.
- He lent his voice in the short film Bhindi in 2018.
- In 2013, he won the Best Actor in a Lead Role at Indian Telly Awards for Na Bole Tum Na Mene Kuch Kaha.
- Kunal made his debut with the Bollywood thriller film Sparsh: The Touch in the year 2003.
- He received nominations for the Most Janbaaz Personality and Most Lokpriya Face at Colors Golden Petal Award for Na Bole Tum Na Mene Kuch Kaha in 2013.
- In 2012, Kunal received nominations for the Most Janbaaz Personality and Best Debutante at Colors Golden Petal Award for Na Bole Tum Na Mene Kuch Kaha.
- He performed in a Bengali music video song Adda in 2017.
- He loves to travel.
If you have more details about Kunal Karan Kapoor. Please comment below we will update within an hour.