Kush Shah (Actor) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Girlfriend and More
Kush Shah is an Indian television actor. He is famous for playing role of Goli in the TV show ‘Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah’. He started as a child actor on this TV show and till now is constantly associated with the show. Apart from ‘Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah’, he has also worked in many short films.
|Real Name||Kush Shah|
|Famous Role||Goli in TV Show ‘Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah’ (2008-Present)|
|Date of Birth||31 July 1997|
|Age(as in 2020)||23 Years|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Home Town||Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Family||Mother : Not Available|
Father : Himanshu Shah
Sister: Not Available
Brother: Not Available
Wife : Not Available
Education Details and More
|School||Fatima High School, Mumbai|
|College||Usha Pravin Gandhi College of Arts, Science and Commerce, Mumbai|
|Debut||Television : Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah (2008)|
Physical Stats and More
|Height||6′ 1″ Feet|
|Body Shape||Chest: 40 inches|
Waist: 32 inches
Biceps: 12 inches
|Hobbies||Travelling, Listening Music, Playing Cricket|
Marital Status and More
|Girl Friends||Not Available|
|Net Worth||Not Available|
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Kush Shah
- Kush Shah was born and brought up in Mumbai.
- Shah started his career at the age of 10 with the TV show Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah. He become household name by playing role of Goli, the son of Dr. Hansraj Hathi in the show.
- Kush loves to play football.
- He also has a pet dog.
- During college, he has been a part of many stage plays.
- He has appeared in several television commercials.
- Kush has also worked in the short film ‘Murphy’s Law Day’ which was directed by Eshank Modi & Devansh Pandit.
If you have more details about Kush Shah. Please comment below we will updated within a hour.