Parichay Sharma (Actor) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Girlfriend and More
Parichay Sharma is an Indian television actor. He is known for television shows such as Khwaabon Ki Zamin Par, Begusarai, Balika Vadhu, Sadda Haq and Aur Pyaar Ho Gaya. He started his career in 2013 with MTV’s famous show Splitsvilla 6. The show earned him a lot of fame in the television world.
Parichay Sharma was born on 9 March 1991 in New Delhi. He had dreams of making a career in acting since childhood. Parichay came to Mumbai industry to fulfill his dream. He started his career with the dating show MTV Splitsvilla 6. He gained a lot of popularity with this show. After this show, he got a chance to work in the television show Aur Pyaar Ho Gaya. In this show, he played the character of Abhass Suket Khandelwal. After doing this show, he never looked back. He has played important roles in many shows like Sadda Haq, Balika Vadhu, Begusarai and Khwaabon Ki Zamin Par.
|Date of Birth
|9 March 1991
|Age (as in 2020)
|New Delhi, India
|New Delhi, India
|Mother : Not Available
Father : Not Available
Sister: Not Available
Brother: Not Available
Wife : Not Available
Education Details and More
|Delhi University, New Delhi
|Television : MTV Splitsvilla 6 (2013)
Web Series : Gandii Baat 5 (2020)
Physical Stats and More
|5′ 8″ Feet
|Chest: 40 inches
Waist: 32 inches
Biceps: 12 inches
|Traveling, Dancing and Acting
Marital Status and More
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Parichay Sharma
- Parichay Sharma was born and brought up in Delhi.
- He did theater for two years after completing his graduation from Delhi University.
- Before coming to television industry, he used to work as HR in a company.
- Parichay was also featured in this week’s episodic of Pyaar Tune Kya Kiya and Laal Ishq.
- He loves bike riding.
- He is a fitness freak and loves to do gymming everyday.
- In 2020, he worked in ALT Balaji’s web series Gandii Baat 5.
If you have more Details about Parichay Sharma. Please comment below we will updated within a hour.