Table of Contents
Pramod Pathak (Actor) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Girlfriend and More
Pramod Pathak is an Indian actor and director. He is best known for his performance as J.P. Yadav in Amazone Prime’s web series Mirzapur. He has worked in several web series including Raktanchal, Maharani and CAT. Pramod made his Bollywood debut in the year 1980 with the film ‘Thodi Si Bewafai’.
Birth & Early Life
Pramod Pathak was born into a Business family in Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh. He got initial education from hometown and moved to Nainital for further studies. He lived Nainital for eight years and then came to Kanpur to run family business. Pramod had no interest in Business, desire to do different in life brought him to Mumbai. Initially, he worked in some marking research companies based in Churchgate, South Mumbai. Meanwhile, he also worked as a background artist in some Bollywood films.
|Real Name||Pramod Pathak|
|Profession||Actor and Director|
|Date of Birth||23 December|
|Birth Place||Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh|
|Home Town||Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh|
|Family||Mother : Not Available|
Father : Not Available
Sister : Not Available
Brother : Not Available
Wife : Not Available
|Marriage Date||10 April 2013|
In 1996, Pramod joined a theatre group to learn key skills of acting, soon left his job and started working as full-time professional artist. He has worked as an assistant, dialogue writer, production designer, sound operator during the struggle time. Pramod got his first notable character Mahour in biographical period film The Legend of Bhagat Singh in 2002. He subsequently appeared in Mumbai Cutting, Phas Gaye Re Obama and Saare Jahaan Se Mehnga.
In 2012, he rose to prominence through Anurag Kashyap’s directed super-hit film Gangs of Wasseypur as Sultana Daku. After this appearance, he got many offer to play important supporting roles in Bollywood films. Besides films, Pramod is quite popular on digital space. He has been featured in many web series including famous name like Mirzapur as JP Yadav, Raktanchal as Tripurari, Maharani as Mishra Ji.
Education Details and More
|Debut||Television : P.O.W. Bandi Yuddh Ke (2016)|
Film : Thodisi Bewafaii (1980)
Web Series : InMates (2017)
Physical Stats and More
|Height||5′ 9″ Feet|
|Body Shape||Chest: 42 inches|
Waist: 36 inches
Biceps: 14 inches
|Hair Colour||White (Aged hair)|
|Hobbies||Reading, Writing and Stage Plays|
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Pramod Pathak
- Pramod Pathak was born and raised in Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh.
- His family were against his decision to pursue career in film industry.
- Pramod has worked in many Bollywood films till now. However, his roles were so small that they could not leave any impact on the audience.
- At the same time, Pramod got fame from the web series Mirzapur which came on the OTT platform Amazon Prime Video. He played the role of JP Yadav, a corrupt and despicable leader in this web series.
- He has also directed some short film named Woh Ladka (2013), Shaan (2012), Jaan (2012) and Signalwaala Ladka (2009).
- He made television debut with P.O.W. Bandi Yuddh Ke as Duggal in 2016.
If you have more details about Pramod Pathak. Please comment below we will update within an hour.