Raj Anadkat (Actor) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Girlfriend and More
Raj Anadkat is an Indian television actor. He is known for his Tapu role in the TV show Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah. He has been active in the television industry since 2016.
Raj Anadkat was born in Mumbai, Maharashtra. He belongs to a middle-class Hindu family. He started his career with the Life Ok’s show ‘Mari Maa’ in 2011. In this show, he played a small role of Jhilmil’s brother. Later he was seen many television serials like Ek Rishta Saajhedari Ka, Mahabharat, Ek Mutthi Aasmaan etc. In March 2017, he got a chance to play the lead role of Tipendra Jethalal Gada (Tapu) in SAB TV show Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah. Raj got a lot of recognition in the television world from this show.
|Real Name||Raj Anadkat|
|Date of Birth||27 December 1997|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Home Town||Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Family||Mother : Not Available|
Father : Not Available
Sister: Not Available
Brother: Not Available
Wife : Not Available
Education Details and More
|Educational Qualification||Pursuing Graduation (Bachelor of Mass Media )|
|Debut||Television : Meri Maa (2011)|
Physical Stats and More
|Height||5′ 11″ Feet|
|Body Shape||Chest: 40 inches|
Waist: 32 inches
Biceps: 12 inches
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Hair Colour||Dark Brown|
Marital Status and More
|Girlfriend||Munmun Dutta (Actress) TOI|
|Net Worth||Not Available|
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Raj Anadkat
- Raj Anadkat was born and brought up in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
- Raj is currently completing his BMM studies.
- He made his debut in the television industry at the age of 14 with the serial Mari Maa.
- He played Nishant Sethia in Sony TV show Ek Rishta Saajhedari Ka in 2016.
- Raj loves to do photography.
- He has played the role of Tapu in the Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah TV show from 2017 to 2022.
If you have more details about Raj Anadkat. Please comment below we will updated within a hour.