Shivam Patil (Actor) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Girlfriend and More
Shivam Patil is an Indian actor and model. He is known for the films Nasha, Ghayal Once Again, Mumbai Special 6 and Kaalakaandi. He has been active in the acting industry since 2012. He has worked in many shows in the television industry.
Shivam Patil was born in New Delhi. He was fond of acting since childhood. After completion of studies, he started training under of British drama veteran, Barry John. In 2012, Shivan made his acting debut in MTV channel’s fiction series ‘MTV Rush’, in which he played the role of Shiva. After this show, he also appeared in the lead role in the film ‘Nasha’ in 2013. In this film, he appeared opposite Bollywood’s most controversial actress Poonam Pandey. After this film, he acted in many Bollywood films such as Ghayal Once Again, Mumbai Special 6, Kaalakaandi.
|Real Name||Shivam Patil|
|Date of Birth||26 December 1990|
|Age(as in 2020)||30 Years|
|Birth Place||New Delhi, India|
|Home Town||New Delhi, India|
|Family||Father : Amitabh Dayal|
Mother : Mrunalinni Patil (Director and Producer)
Sister: Amruta Patil
Brother: Not Available
Wife : Not Available
Education Details and More
|College||Barry John Acting Studio, Mumbai|
|Educational Qualification||Acting Diploma|
|Debut||Television : MTV Rush (2012)|
Film : Nasha (2013)
Web Series : Bombers (2019)
Physical Stats and More
|Height||5′ 8″ Feet|
|Body Shape||Chest: 38 inches|
Waist: 32 inches
Biceps: 12 inches
Marital Status and More
|Girl Friends||Not Known|
|Net Worth||Not Available|
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Shivam Patil
- Shivam Patil was born and brought up in New Delhi.
- Shivam started his career with the television series MTV Rush in 2012.
- He made his Bollywood debut in 2013 with the film Nasha.
- Shivam was a professional hip-hop dancer.
- He took training with British drama veteran, Barry John, in 2012.
- Patil has strong interests in writing and public speaking.
- He has also appeared in over 50 TV commercials for brands such as McDonald’s, Close-Up, Head & Shoulders, Lay’s, Nescafe etc.
- Patil has also been a part of the web series Bombers. That web series was launched in 2019, in which he appeared in the role of toto.
- He was also part of a dance crew called Street Soul Dance Crew
- In 2020, he was seen in MTV’s show ‘MTV Nishedh’.
If you have more details about Shivam Patil. Please comment below we will updated within a hour.