Siddhaanth Vir Surryavanshi (Actor) Age, Wiki, Biography, Date of Birth, Death Cause, Girlfriend and More
Siddhaanth Vir Surryavanshi was an Indian television actor. He is known for his appearance as Akshay in TV show Mamta on Zee TV. He was also part on many TV serials including Waaris, Sufiyana Pyaar Mera and Suryaputra Karna. He was active in the television industry for almost 2 decades. On 11 November 2022, he passed away during a work out session in gym.
Siddhaanth Vir Surryavanshi was born on 15 December 1975 in Mumbai, Maharashtra. His real name is Anand Suryavanshi. He was fond of acting since childhood and for a long time he was associated with theatre. Suryavanshi got his chance to work on television from Kkusum serial in 2001. He appeared in Gautam’s role in this serial. After this serial, he was seen playing important roles in many popular serials like Kasautii Zindagii Kay, Saat Phere, Virrudh, Waaris and Sufiyana Pyaar Mera.
In 2022, Siddhaanth was last seen in SAB television show Ziddi Dil Maane Na in the character of Major Param Shergill.
|Real Name||Anand Suryavanshi|
|Date of Birth||15 December 1975|
|Death||11 November 2022|
|Death Cause||Cardiac Arrest|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Home Town||Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Family||Mother : Name Not Known|
Father : Name Not Known
Wife : Ira Suryavanshi (2000-2015; divorced) and Alesia Raut (2017-2022)
Daughter : Diza Suryavanshi
Step-son : Mark
Education Details and More
|Debut||Television : Kkusum (2001)|
|Awards||Indian Telly Awards (2007)|
Physical Stats and More
|Height||5′ 10″ Feet|
|Body Shape||Chest: 40 inches|
Waist: 32 inches
Biceps: 12 inches
|Hair Colour||Black and White (aged hair)|
|Hobbies||Traveling and Dancing|
Siddhaanth married with Ira Suryavanshi in 2001. The couple blessed with a baby girl named Diza. In 2015, this couple separated their ways. After which, Siddhaanth got married to supermodel Alesia Raut in a traditional ceremony at the Sri Sri Radha Rasbihari temple Iskcon Juhu in Mumbai on 23 November 2017. This was also Alesia Raut’s second marriage, she has a boy Mark from her first marriage.
Marital Status and More
|Marriage Date||23 November 2017|
|Girl Friend||Alesia Raut|
|Net Worth||INR 10-15 Crore|
Social Media Presence
|Siddhaanth Vir Surryavanshi|
|Siddhaanth Vir Surryavanshi|
Some Facts About Siddhaanth Vir Surryavanshi
- Suryavanshi was born and brought up in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
- Siddhaanth started his career with the serial Kkusum in 2001.
- He changed his name from Anand Suryavanshi to Siddhaanth Vir Surryavanshi on opinion of a numerologist before becoming a part of the serial Waaris.
- He participated in Colors TV’s sports show Box Cricket League in the year 2016.
- He had also worked in several episodic shows like Fear Files and Ssshhhh … Koi Hai.
- Siddhant suffered a heart attack on 11 November 2022 during a workout. He was taken to Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital where he was declared dead. The news was confirmed by actor Jay Bhanushali who was his good friend.
- Bhanushali posted a picture of Siddhanth and wrote ‘Gone to soon… RIP .’
If you have more details about Siddhaanth Vir Surryavanshi. Please comment below we will update within an hour.