Stephane Garneau-Monten (Actor) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Girlfriend and More
Stephane Garneau-Monten is a New Zealand based actor, voice over artist and producer. He is best known for playing Kurt in feature film in sci-fi horror film M3gan. He also worked in Straight Forward (2019), Kin (2018) and Burgers & Shakes (2017). Stephane is a founding member of the Moose + Moa theatre company.
|Real Name||Stephane Garneau-Monten|
|Profession||Actor, Voice over artist and Producer|
|Date of Birth||Not Known|
|Birth Place||Auckland, New Zealand|
|Home Town||Auckland, New Zealand|
|Family||Mother : Lizzie Garneau|
Father : Not Available
Sister : Not Available
Brother : Marc-Andre Monten & Xavier Garneau-Roughan
Partner : Sinéad Fitzgerald (Actress)
Education Details and More
|College||National Theatre School of Canada|
|Debut||Television : Warehouse 13 (2014)|
Film : The Vintner’s Luck (2009)
Physical Stats and More
|Height||In Feet : 5′ 9″ ft|
In Meter : 1.79 m
|Weight||In Pound : 165 lbs|
In Kilogram : 75 Kg
|Body Shape||Chest: 40 inches|
Waist: 32 inches
Biceps: 12 inches
|Hobbies||Dance, Playing Guitar and Music|
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Stephane Garneau-Monten
- Stephane Garneau-Monten is originally from Auckland, New Zealand.
- He studied at the National Theatre School of Canada in Montreal, Canada and received extensive voice and breath training.
- He portrayed Timothee in the Netflix original television series The New Legends of Monkey.
- Stephane is proficient in a North American dialect along with many regional American dialects.
- He also worked in several television commercials.
If you have more details about Stephane Garneau-Monten. Please comment below we will update within an hour.