Amrita Puri (Actress) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Boyfriend and More
Amrita Puri is an Indian actress and model. She is known for playing pivotal role in films like Aisha, Kai Po Che and Blood Money. She started her career as a theatre artist and has been active in acting industry since 2012.
Birth & Early Life
Amrita Puri was born on 20 August 1983 in Mumbai, Maharashtra to a Punjabi family, who lived in Gurdaspur district of Punjab. She is the daughter of Aditya Puri, managing director of HDFC Bank (India’s largest private sector bank).
Amrita completed her schooling from Mumbai-based Bombay Scottish School and pursued graduation and post-graduation in mass communication from St. Xavier’s College, Mumbai.
|Real Name||Amrita Puri|
|Date of Birth||20 August 1983|
|Age (as in 2021)||38 Years|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Home Town||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Family||Mother : Anita Puri|
Father : Aditya Puri (Managing Director of HDFC)
Sister : Not Available
Brother : Amit Puri
Husband : Imrun Sethi (m.2017-Present)
|Address||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
Amrita started career with theater and performed in several plays. She tried to finding out their career in Bollywood and she gave several auditions. After giving too many auditions, she was selected for the television commercial of Kotex and later featured in TV commercials for several brands, including People First, Garnier and L’Oreal.
In 2010, she made her entry into the Bollywood with Sonam Kapoor starrer film Aisha as Shefali Thakur. She also worked in film Blood Money in 2012, which was followed by the most critically acclaimed film Kai Po Che!. Amrita tastes success and established herself as a female lead actress in Bollywood film industry.
Apart from the films, She is quite active in digital space Amrita has been worked in web series Four More Shots Please, Made In Heaven and Jeet Ki Zid.
Education Details and More
|School||Bombay Scottish School, Mumbai|
|College||St. Xavier’s College, Mumbai|
|Educational Qualification||Master of Arts (MA) Journalism & Mass Communication|
|Debut||Film : Aisha (2012)|
Web Series : Four More Shots Please (2019)
Television : Charulatha (Rabindranath Tagore stories- on Epic TV channel)
Physical Stats and More
|Height||5′ 5″ Feet|
|Hobbies||Dancing and Travelling|
Amrita married to Imrun Sethi, a restaurant owner, in a private ceremony held in Bangkok.
Marital Status and More
|Marriage Date||11 November 2017|
|Salary (approx)||Not Available|
|Net Worth||Not Available|
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Amrita Puri
- Amrita Puri was born and brought up in Mumbai.
- She worked in theatres and her first play was Quasar Thakore Padamsee’s English play ‘Retellings View From The Stage’.
- She also did copywriting for an advertising agency, Ogilvy alongside freelancing for lifestyle magazine.
- Amrita made her debut in Bollywood with film Aisha in 2010. She played role of Shefali Thakur. This movie is based on Jane Austen novel Emma.
- She played Vidya Bhatt (Rajkummar Rao’s love-interest) role in Abhishek Kapoor’s directed film Kai Po Che!.
- In February 2020, she was invited to talk on ‘Turning the next page in my industry’ at TEDx Mica.
- She is not a gym person but maintained herself with proper diet plan.
If you have more details about Amrita Puri. Please comment below we will updated within a hour.