Anna Chlumsky (Actor) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Boyfriend and More
Anna Chlumsky is an American actress. She is famous for portraying Amy Brookheimer in HBO’s television series Veep from 2012-19. She also received six nominations for the Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Comedy Series for the show. Chlumsky started her career as a child artist and worked in many films which includes My girl, My girl 2, Gold Diggers: The Secret of Bear Mountain, Trading Mom.
Birth & Early Life
Anna Chlumsky was born on December 3, 1980 in Chicago, Illinois. Her father’s name is Frank Chlumsky who is a chef and a saxophone player by profession while mother Nancy Chlumsky is a singer, actress, and former flight attendant.
Chlumsky did her schooling at Walther Lutheran High School in Melrose Park, Illinois, and Atlantic Acting School in Manhattan. She went to the University of Chicago to pursue her graduation. She has a degree in international relations.
|Date of Birth
|December 3, 1980
|Age (as in 2022)
|Mother : Nancy Chlumsky
Father : Frank Chlumsky
Husband : Shaun So
Children : Clara Elizabeth So and Penelope Joan So
|Los Angeles, California
Chlumsky began her career as a child artist in 1989 with the film Uncle Bunk and after that appeared in My girl, My girl 2, Gold Diggers: The Secret of Bear Mountain, Trading Mom, A Child’s Wish, cupid, and others. Later she took a break in her career to focus on her studies. Chlumsky had restarted her career in 2006 and some of her famous work from her second phase include Eavesdrop, In the Loop, The Good Guy, Civil Unions: A Love Story, The Pill etc.
Education Details and More
|University of Chicago
Atlantic Acting School
|Television : Uncle Buck (1989; As child Actor)
Film : A Child’s Wish (1997)
|MTV Movie Awards
Young Artist Awards
Screen Actors Guild Awards
and many more
Physical Stats and More
|In Feet : 5′ 2″ ft
In Meter : 1.57 m
|In Kilogram : 57 Kg
In Meter : 128 lbs
Chlumsky is married to Shaun So on March 8, 2008, whom she has met at the University of Chicago. They also have two daughters. Shaun is member of Army Reserve and served a tour of duty in Afghanistan.
Marital Status and More
|March 8, 2008
|Brooklyn, New York
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Anna Chlumsky
- Anna Chlumsky was born and brought up in Chicago, Illinois.
- Anna started modeling with her mother and featured in an advertisement when she was just 10 months old.
- She rose to fame by playing Vada Sultenfuss in teenage comedy-drama film My Girl alongside Dan Aykroyd, Jamie Lee Curtis, Macaulay Culkin in 1991.
- After studies, she was hired by Zagat Survey as a fact-checker and moved to New York City. Later she joined HarperCollins as an editorial assistant however, she felt unsatisfied with her career and returned to Manhattan to pursue training from Atlantic Acting School.
- She had also joined a kung fu school.
If you have more details about Anna Chlumsky. Please comment below we will updated within a hour.