Bhasha Sumbli (Actress) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Boyfriend and More
Bhasha Sumbli is an Indian film actress and theatre artist. She is best known for playing lead role of Sharda Pandit in The Kashmir Files directed by Vivek Agnihotri. She also played a supporting role in film Chhapaak. Sumbli is originally from Sumbal, Jammu And Kashmir.
Bhasha Sumbli was born in Srinagar to Agni Shekhar and Kshama Kaul. She started her career through theatre under guidance of stalwarts of Kashmiri folk theatre like Moti Lal Khemu. She graduated from National School of Drama, New Delhi and also recipient of the prestigious Inlaks Theatre Award in 2014. Later Bhasha moved to Mumbai to join Anupam Kher’s acting school Actor Prepares.
|Real Name||Bhasha Sumbli|
|Profession||Actress and Theatre Artist|
|Date of Birth||Not Known|
|Birth Place||Srinagar, Jammu And Kashmir|
|Home Town||Sumbal, Jammu And Kashmir|
|Family||Mother : Kshama Kaul (Writer)|
Father : Agni Shekhar (Writer and Political Activist)
Sister : Not Available
Brother : Not Available
Husband : Not Available
|Religion||Hinduism (Kashmiri Pandit)|
Education Details and More
|College||National School of Drama, New Delhi|
|Debut||Television : Mere Dad Ki Dulhan (2019)|
Film : Chhapaak (2020)
|Awards||Inlaks Theatre Award (2014)|
Physical Stats and More
|Height||5′ 4″ Feet|
|Hobbies||Poetry, Writing and Watching Movies|
Marital Status and More
|Salary (approx)||Not Available|
|Net Worth||Not Available|
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Bhasha Sumbli
- Bhasha Sumbli was born in Srinagar and brought up in Sumbal, Jammu And Kashmir.
- She is alumnus of National School of Drama, New Delhi.
- Being daughter of prominent literary personalities Agni Shekhar and Kshama Kaul, Bhasha inherited literary and artistic sensibilities from a very young age. She wrote her first stage play at the age of 15.
- Her many plays got published in national journals.
- She has specialized in the ancient Indian Classical Arting form Koodiyattam under Gopal Venu.
- Her research articles on Ancient and Popular Theatre forms have been published in Rang Prasang of National School of Drama.
- She has also been worked as an acting mentor for Zee TV’s ‘India’s Best Dramelmaz’ season 2 & 3 and Sony TV’s ‘Sabse Bada Kalakaar’.
- She made her television debut as a supporting actor with Sony TV’s show Mere Dad Ki Dulhan starring Varun Badola, Shweta Tiwari and Anjali Tatrari.
- She also mentored the TV Presenters at IPL extravaganza talk shows ‘Super Funday’ for Star Television Network.
- Being herself trained in different methodologies, Bhasha believes that theatre training is a customized thing which works differently for different people.
If you have more details about Bhasha Sumbli. Please comment below we will updated within a hour.