Celesti Bairagey (Actress) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Boyfriend and More
Celesti Bairagey is an Indian television actress and model. She is best known for playing female lead role of Rajjo in Hindi television serial Udti Ka Naam Rajjo in 2022. She has also worked in a film named Niveer Aru Tara. Celesti is originally from Assam, India.
Birth & Early Life
Celesti Bairagey was born on 12 March 1999 in Assam, India. She did her schooling from Delhi Public School, Assam. She later pursued her master’s from Central University of Rajasthan, Ajmer. Celesti always fancied acting in drama and skits in school, and dreamt of being an actor. She was spotted after her video from Alia Bhatt’s film, Gangubai Kathiawadi went viral.
|Actor and Model
|Date of Birth
|12 March 1999
|Mother : Meenakshi Bairagey
Father : Name Not Known
Brother : Mridutpol Bairagey
Sister : Not Available
Husband : Not Available
Celesti started her career as a model in television commercials. She also got offer to act in music videos. In September 2021, she featured in music album Tumi Ruwa sung by Vicky Kalita. The song received positive response from audience and got more than a million views. Celesti later appeared in music videos Julie, Protitu Pol 2.0 and Dhon Keteki.
Education Details and More
|Delhi Public School, Assam
|Central University of Rajasthan, Ajmer
|Masters in English
|Television : Udti Ka Naam Rajjo (2022; Hindi)
Film : Niveer Aru Tara (2021)
Physical Stats and More
|5′ 3″ Feet
|Travel and Dance
Marital Status and More
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Celesti Bairagey
- Celesti Bairagey was born and brought up in Assam, India.
- She rose to fame after a video of hers went viral on social media. Celesti left many in disbelief with her uncanny resemblance to Alia Bhatt.
- She is extremely popular on social media account especially on Instagram.
- Celesti made her film debut in 2022 with Niveer Aru Tara starring opposite to Rabbani Soyam.
- She performed Bihu (popular folk dance of Assam) in music video Dhon Keteki, sung by Priya Bikesh.
- Celesti is quite active on YouTube channel, where she upload her blog videos.
- She is fluent in Assamese, Bengali, Hindi and English language.
If you have more details about Celesti Bairagey. Please comment below we will update within an hour.