Danielle Galligan (Actress) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Boyfriend and More
Danielle Galligan is an Irish actress and writer. She is best known for Shadow and Bone (2021), Game of Thrones (2011) and Krypton (2018). Galligan started her career as a theatre artist. She has been active in acting industry since 2016.
Birth & Early Life
Danielle Galligan was born on December 1, 1992 in Dublin, Ireland to a middle class family. Her mother’s name is Lorraine Galligan. Her mother is a beauty therapist and owns a salon. Galligan completed her schooling from Loreto High School Beaufort. She then studied drama and theatre at Trinity College, Dublin. She graduated with a Bachelor’s degree in acting from The Lir Academy. She spent her childhood playing a lot of stage appearances on dramas.
|Real Name||Danielle Galligan|
|Date of Birth||December 1, 1992|
|Age (as in 2021)||29 Years|
|Birth Place||Dublin, Ireland|
|Home Town||Dublin, Ireland|
|Family||Mother : Lorraine Galligan|
Father : Tom Galligan
Sister : Not Available
Brother : Not Available
Husband : Not Available
After her graduation, Galligan started to work as a producer in the Rough Magic Theatre Company, where she helped in the stage production of the show The Train. She also wrote script shows. In 2017, she made her debut as a screenwriter with the short film Strangers in the Park. She also appeared in The Grimm Tale of Cinderella.
In 2018, Galligan played the lead role in The Lyrics. She also appeared in a short play called Summertime. In 2018, she co-founded Chaos Factory which is an experimental theatre company. Galligan debuted with a production titled Kiss Kiss Slap which was featured in the Dublin Fringe festival. In 2019, she made her television debut in Game of Thrones and Krypton. In 2021, she got international recognition by Netflix’s series Shadow and Bone in the role of Nina Zenik.
Education Details and More
|School||Loreto High School Beaufort|
|College||Trinity College, Dublin|
The Lir Academy
|Debut||Television : Game of Thrones (2019; as actor)|
Short Film : Closing Time (2016)
Physical Stats and More
|Height||In Feet : 5′ 5″ ft|
In Meter : 1.67 m
|Weight||In Pound : 143 lbs|
In Kg : 65 Kg
Danielle Galligan is dating Michael David McKernan, a famous award winning film maker and actor from Ireland.
Marital Status and More
|Boyfriends||Michael David McKernan|
|Salary (approx)||Not Available|
|Net Worth||Not Available|
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Danielle Galligan
- Danielle Galligan was born and brought up in Dublin, Ireland.
- Apart from acting, she is also a theater artist and a poet.
- She was awarded the Ena Burke bursary for the Betty Ann Norton Theatre School.
- She participated in the RTE radio dramas such as The Playboy of the Western World and Hecuba.
- In 2018, she was shortlisted for the Best Duo for her role in Summertime.
- She won the Best Actress Award in 2019 at Short+Sweet Film Festival in Sydney for her role in Strangers in the Park.
- Her grandmother inspired her for performing arts.
- In 2017, she was appeared in the music videos of DAVII’s song You and Me and Can you Feel it by Yellow Season.
If you have more details about Danielle Galligan. Please comment below we will updated within a hour.