Table of Contents
Digangana Suryavanshi (Actress) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Boyfriend and More
Digangana Suryavanshi is an Indian television actress. She is known for her female protagonist role in the television show Ek Veer Ki Ardaas … Veera. She started her career as a child artist in 2002. In 2015, she also appeared as a contestant in Bigg Boss 9.
Birth & Family
Digangana Suryavanshi was born on 15 October 1997 in Mumbai Maharashtra. She is the daughter of Neeraj and Sarita Suryavanshi. Digangana belongs to a Hindu middle class family. She did her schooling from Mumbai’s St. Xavier’s Higher School. After which she completed her graduation from Mithibai College. Suryavanshi started working in television shows at a very young age.
|Real Name||Digangana Suryavanshi|
|Famous Role||Veera in TV show ‘Ek Veer Ki Ardaas…Veera’ (2013–15)|
|Date of Birth||15 October 1997|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Home Town||Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Family||Mother : Sarita Suryavanshi|
Father : Neeraj Suryavanshi
Sister: Not Available
Brother: Not Available
Husband: Not Available
Suryavanshi made her career debut as a child artist on the TV show Kya Haadsa Kya Haqeeqat. She then appeared in small roles in several television shows such as Krishna Arjun, Shakuntala, Saath Nibhaana Saathiya, Qubool Hai etc. In the television industry, she was recognized for her lead role in the TV show Ek Veer Ki Ardaas … Veera with Veera Baldev Singh. In 2018, Suryavanshi made her Bollywood debut with the film FryDay. She has so far appeared in Hindi, Hamil and Telugu films.
Education Details and More
|School||St. Xavier’s High School, Goregaon|
|College||Mithibai College, Mumbai|
|Debut||Television : Kya Hadsaa Kya Haqeeqat (2002; As Child Artist)|
Hindi Film : FryDay (2018)
Tamil Film : Dhanusu Raasi Neyargale (2019)
Telugu Film : Hippi (2019)
Physical Stats and More
|Height||5′ 6″ Feet|
|Hobbies||Writing, Singing, Reading and Sketching|
Digangana Suryavanshi is also in the headlines for her personal life. The news of her and Bhavya Gandhi dating often comes in the media, but she never publicly accepted her relationship.
Marital Status and More
|Boy Friends||Bhavya Gandhi (Rumoured)|
|Net Worth||Not Available|
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Digangana Suryavanshi
- Digangana Suryavanshi was born and brought up in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
- She is known for her character in the TV serial Ek Veer Ki Ardaas … Veera.
- She started her television career with the television show Kya Haadsa Kya Haqeeqat in 2002.
- She is also a writer. Two books (WAVES – The Endless Emotions and Nixie the Mermaid and The Power of Love) written by her have been published.
- Suryavanshi has also participated in the television reality show Bigg Boss 9. She got a chance to participate in this show at the age of just 17. With this, she became the youngest contestant to participate in the show.
- In 2016, she was awarded the Lions Gold Award. This award was given to her in the favorite versatile actress category.
- She has appeared as a child artiste in two devotional songs “Devi Kheer Khalo” and “Shardamai Ki Madhuliya“.
- In 2018, she made her Bollywood debut with the film FryDay. In this film, she was seen as Bindu.
- She has appeared in two seasons of the sports reality show Box Cricket League.
- She is a fitness freak and does yoga for keep herself fit.
If you have more details about Digangana Suryavanshi. Please comment below we will update within an hour.