Divyanka Tripathi Dahiya (Actress) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Boyfriend and More
Divyanka Tripathi is a Indian television actress and model. She is known for her work in Star Plus’s serial Yeh Hai Mohabbatein as Dr. Ishita Balla and Zee TV’s Banno Mein Teri Dulhann. She won Nach Baliye in 2017 along with her husband Vivek Dahiya. She is from Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh.
Birth & Early life
She was born on 14 December 1984 in Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh. Her father’s name is Narendra Tripathi and mother’s name is Neelam Tripathi. She also has an elder sister Priyanka Tripathi. She graduated from Nutan College in Bhopal and then completed a mountaineering course from the Nehru Institute of Mountaineering, Uttarkashi.
|Full Name||Divyanka Tripathi Dahiya|
|Profession||Actress and Model|
|Date of Birth||14 December 1984|
|Age(as in 2020)||36 Years|
|Birth Place||Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh|
|Home Town||Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh|
|Family||Mother : Neelam Tripathi|
Father : Narendra Tripathi
Sister : Priyanka Tiwari
Brother : Not Available
Husband : Vivek Dahiya (m. 2016-Present)
Mother-in-law : Manju Dahiya
Divyanka started as an anchor in All India Radio, Bhopal. She participated in Zee Teen Queen in 2003 and won the title of Miss Beautiful Skin. Tripathi participated in India’s Best Cinestars Ki Khoj and ended up being in top 8 from Bhopal zone in 2004. Her acting career started with the telefilms for Doordarshan.
Divyanka rose to fame with Zee TV channel’s serial Banoo Main Dulhan in 2006. The show deals with the life of a small city woman Vidya, who reaches Delhi after marrying rich businessman Sagar. Divyanka won many awards for her performance in the show including the Indian Television Academy Award for Best Actress in Drama Category and the Indian Telly Award for Fresh New Face. She then featured in the second season of Star Plus’s horror thriller Ssshhhh…Phir Koi Hai and many more television shows. Her most famous role was Dr. Ishita Balla which she played in the Star Plus’s serial Ye Hain Mohabbatein.
Education Details and More
|College||Nutan College, Bhopal|
Nehru Institute of Mountaineering, Uttarkashi
|Educational Qualification||Mountaineering course|
|Debut||Television : Zee Teen Queen (2003; As Contestant)|
Viraasat (2005; As Actor)
Physical Stats and More
|Height||5′ 5″ Feet|
|Hair Colour||Dark Brown|
|Hobbies||Shopping, Dancing and Reading|
Divyanka has dated Sharad Malhotra, her co-actor in the serial Banno Mein Teri Dulhann for a long time. They broke up in 2015. On 8 July 2016, she got married to Ye Hai Mohabbatein co-actor Vivek Dahiya.
Marital Status and More
|Boy Friends||Vivek Dahiya (Actor)|
Sharad Malhotra (Actor; Ex-boyfriend)
|Net Worth||Not Available|
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Divyanka Tripathi
- Divyanka Tripathi was born and brought up in Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh.
- She wanted to join Army before becoming an actress.
- Divyanka participated in Zee Teen Queen in 2003 and won the title of Miss Beautiful Skin.
- She won the title of Miss Bhopal.
- She is known for her role of Dr. Ishita Balla in Star Plus serial Yeh Hai Mohabbatein.
- She married Ye Hai Mohabbatein’s co-actor Vivek Dahiya in 2016.
- Apart from television, she also worked in several television commercial including Jiomart, Ghadi, Dabur Anmol, Surf Excel etc.
- She participated in dance reality show Nach Baliye in 2017 with husband Vivek Dahiya and also won the season.
- In 2020, she was honoured with prestigious Dadasaheb Phalke Award for her work in television industry.
If you have more details about Divyanka Tripathi. Please comment below we will updated within a hour.