Élodie Grace Orkin (Actress) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Boyfriend and More
Élodie Grace Orkin is an American actress who is best known for playing key role of Angela in Netflix’s television series Stranger Things 4. She has also appeared in television series like Stage Fright and We Hunt Together. She is originally from Los Angeles, California.
Birth & Early Life
Élodie Grace Orkin was born on June 10, 2004 in Los Angeles, California. Her father’s name is Bill Orkin and mother’s name is Leah Aiken. She got introduced to acting at the age of 10 and developed an interest in acting. Later Elodie’s mother decided to send her to the Los Angeles-based LAMDA (London Academy of Music and Dramatic Art) to learn dramatic arts. After LAMDA, Orkin joined Young Actors Studio to learn theatrical from Jeff Alan-Lee. Besides acting, Elodie also learned to play piano from the Royal School of Music.
|Real Name||Élodie Grace Orkin|
|Date of Birth||June 10, 2004 Instagram|
|Age (as in 2022)||18 Years|
|Birth Place||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|Home Town||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|Family||Mother : Leah Aiken|
Father : Bill Orkin
Sister : Not Available
Brother : Not Available
Husband : Not Available
|Address||Los Angeles, California|
Orkin played Kyle in the BratTV series Stage Fright, starring alongside Pressley Hosbach, Sophie Michelle, Tahani Anderson, Skyler Guthrie, Kimberly Girkin and Adam Leiva. She also played Penny in one episode of We Hunt Together and a young Charlie in Saving Paradise.
Education Details and More
|Educational Qualification||Pursuing Studies|
|Debut||Television : We Hunt Together (2020)|
Film : Saving Paradise (2021)
Physical Stats and More
|Height||In Feet : 5′ 4″ ft|
In Meter : 1.64 m
|Weight||In Pound : 110 lbs|
In Kilogram : 50 Kg
|Hobbies||Travel and Singing|
Marital Status and More
|Net Worth||Not Available|
Social Media Presence
|Élodie Grace Orkin|
Some Facts About Élodie Grace Orkin
- Élodie Grace Orkin was born and brought up in California.
- She is half English from her mother side and half American on father’s side. Although she grew up in LA and spent a lot of time in London.
- She received musical training from Royal School of Music and UCLA Vocal/Opera Professor.
- Since 2014, she has been a part of a theatre ensemble and won five different awards for her performances.
- Orkin featured as child singer at TV show Jimmy Kimmel Live!.
- She featured in television commercials for brands like NFL Playoffs, Invisalign and Irn-Bru.
- She is an animal lover and has 7 pets: 4 cats, 2 dogs, and a goldfish named Sushi.
If you have more details about Élodie Grace Orkin. Please comment below we will update within an hour.