Hunar Hali (Actress) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Boyfriend and More
Hunar Hali is an Indian television actress. She is known for television shows like Paramavatar Shri Krishna, Patiala Babes, Dahleez. She started her career in the year 2007 with the TV show Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii.
Hali was born on 9 September 1989 in Delhi. She started her career with the TV show Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii in the year 2007. After this show, she also appeared in Star Plus’s other serial Grihasti. Her role of Soni Khurana was very much liked in this show. After this show, she never looked back and worked in popular tv serials like Sasural Genda Phool, Mukti Bandhan, Dahleez, Ek Boond Ishq etc.
Hunar played the role of lead actress for the first time in the TV show Chhal – Sheh Aur Maat. Apart from television, she is also active in the film industry. In 2013, she appeared in the role of Dimple in Akshay Kumar’s film ‘Boss’.
|Real Name||Hunar Hali Gandhi|
|Date of Birth||9 September 1989|
|Age(as in 2020)||31 Years|
|Birth Place||Delhi, India|
|Home Town||Delhi, India|
|Family||Mother : Not Known|
Father : Bikram Jeet Singh (Deceased; d. 2010)
Sister: Not Available
Brother: Prince Siali
Husband : Mayank Gandhi (m. 2016)
Education Details and More
|School||St. Aloysius High School, Delhi|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor of Mass Media (B.M.M.)|
|Debut||Television : Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii (2007)|
Film : Boss (2013)
Physical Stats and More
|Height||5′ 4″ Feet|
Marital Status and More
|Marital Status||28 August 2016|
|Boyfriends||Mayank Gandhi (Actor)|
|Marriage Date||28 August 2016|
|Net Worth||Not Available|
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Hunar Hali
- Hunar Hali was born and brought up in Delhi.
- She made her television debut with Star Plus TV show Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii in the year 2007.
- Hali is a non-vegetarian.
- She is a fitness freak and does regular yoga to keep herself fit.
View this post on Instagram
“Survival Of The Fittest” #thenewnormal #today Exercise Daily , Eat the Right Food , Portion each Meal , Be sure to get your Daily Dose of Sleep (remember thinking will not lessen your worry. You can only change what is in your hands leave the rest in the creator’s hands) , Stay Motivated & if at all you decide to step out make sure you are; “Intelligently Concentrated”. #goodmorning#mondaymotivation#wordsofwisdom#wordstoliveby#welcoming#newworld#motivation#thoughts#fitlife#healthylife#yogapose#vriksasana#pose#athome#fitness#goodliving#eathealthy#sleepwell#worryless#healthishappiness#takecareofyourself#takecontrolofyourlife#practicegratitude#thinkpositive Conversation with @iwmbuzz
- She played the lead role of Aditi Jaiswal in the serial Chhal – Sheh Aur Maat which was well appreciated.
- Hunar is a professional dancer and has participated in Nach Baliye Season 8 with her husband Mayank Gandhi.
- She played the mythological character in the TV show Paramavatar Shri Krishna for the first time. In this show, she played the character of Rukmani.
- Her father passed away on 14 February, which is why she never celebrates Valentine’s day.
- Hali made her Bollywood debut with Akshay Kumar starrer film Boss in 2013.
If you have more details about Hunar Hali. Please comment below we will updated within a hour.