Kanupriya Gupta (Actress) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Boyfriend and More
Kanupriya Gupta is an Indian actress and model. She is known for her character Mohini in MX player’s series, Aashram directed by Prakash Jha. She started her career through television commercials and has been active industry since 2013.
Kanupriya Gupta was born on 17 July 1992 in Mumbai, Maharashtra to a Hindu family. She has a younger sister Supriya Gupta in the family. Kanupriya has started her career with modeling and has been seen in various television commercials of brands like Myntra, Haldirams, Johnsons Baby products, Head & Shoulders, Nicotex etc.
Kanupriya debuted in acting through a web series Rain in which she was seen in a prominent role. This was the first thriller film by Mahesh Bhatt. She was also part of Zee 5 web series Poison, released in April 2019, in which she played the role of Tanuj Virvani’s love interest.
In 2020, she was casted as Mohini in Bobby Deol starring web series Aashram directed by famous filmmaker Prakash Jha.
|Actress and Model
|Date of Birth
|17 July 1992
|Age (as in 2021)
|Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
|Mussoorie, Uttarakhand, India
|Mother : Name Not Known
Father : Name Not Known
Sister : Supriya Gupta (Younger)
Brother : Not Available
Husband : Not Available
|Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Education Details and More
|Film : Ek Thi Daayan (2013)
Web Series : Rain (2018)
Physical Stats and More
|5′ 6″ Feet
|Travelling, Watching films
Kanupriya is in a relationship with Rohit Sukheja, who is an writer and model by profession. She is very open about her relationship and shares many posts of them hanging out together, on her social media accounts.
Marital Status and More
|in a Relationship
|Rohit Sukheja (Writer and Model)
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Kanupriya Gupta
- Kanupriya Gupta was born and brought up in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
- Before entering in glamour industry, she used to worked as interior designer.
- She is a well-known face and has been seen in many television commercials of popular brands.
- She has a little sister named Supriya Gupta, who is a singer and has recently graduated in IB Honors.
- Kanupriya made her bollywood debut with Emraan Hashmi’s film Ek Thi Daayan in a cameo role.
- She has also shared the screen in ad films with prominent celebrities from B-Town and the cricket world. She worked with cricketer Mahendra Singh Dhoni in Exide Life Insurance, Shilpa Shetty in Zoff Masale, Kareena Kapoor in Dabur products advertisement.
- Her more recent project is Aashram, a web-series premiered on MX Player.
- She paired with model and actor Aayush Mehra in Parle 20-20 cookies commercial.
- Kanupriya also featured in a promotional video for Twitter India, an inspirational video for Netflix on women’s day, and a music video ‘Ahida’ for Zee Music Company.
- She loves hanging out with friends in her free time.
If you have more details about Kanupriya Gupta. Please comment below we will updated within a hour.