Kanupriya Pandit (Actress) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Boyfriend and More
Kanupriya Pandit is an Indian actress, director and writer. She is known for television shows Story 9 Months Ki, Kuch Toh Hai Tere Mere Darmiyaan and Half Marriage. She has also worked in Varun Dhawan and Alia Bhatt starrer film Badrinath Ki Dulhania.
Birth & Family
Kanupriya Pandit was born in Patna, Bihar. Her father name is Shankar and mother name is Usha Kiran Khan who is a writer. She has three siblings, her brother Tuhin Shankar is an Advocate at Patna High Court and two sister Tanuja Shankar and Anuradha Shankar. Tanuja is a writer while Anuradha works at DIG Intelligence.
|Actress, Director and Writer
|Date of Birth
|Patna, Bihar, India
|Patna, Bihar, India
|Mother : Usha Kiran Khan (Writer)
Father : Ram Chandra Khan (aka Shankar; IPS Officer)
Sister : Tanuja Shankar (Writer), Anuradha Shankar (DIG Intelligence)
Brother : Tuhin Shankar (Advocate at Patna High Court)
Husband : Chetan Pandit (Actor)
Daughters : Kavya Pandit and Aadya Pandit
|Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Kanupriya started training in acting and theater arts from the age of just 6. Her parents also helped her to follow her passion. During this time, she studied at the National School of Drama. Since then she has been active in theater.
Kanupriya has been a part of hundreds of stage plays. She got recognition in the glamour industry from the 2017 film Badrinath Ki Dulhania, in which she played the role of Alia Bhatt’s mother. After this film, she was also seen in television serials like Kuch Toh Hai Tere Mere Darmiyaan, Half Marriage, Kasautii Zindagii Kay etc.
Education Details and More
|Notre Dame Academy, Patna
|Lady Shri Ram College for Women, New Delhi
|Film : Badrinath Ki Dulhania (2017)
Physical Stats and More
|5′ 5″ Feet
|Travel and Dancing
Kanupriya is married to Chetan Pandit who is also an actor. The couple blessed with two daughters named Kavya Pandit and Aadya Pandit.
Marital Status and More
|Chetan Pandit (Actor)
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Kanupriya Pandit
- Kanupriya Pandit was born and brought up in Patna, Bihar.
- Her father Ram Chandra Khan (also known as Shankar) served the Indian Police Service from 1968 to 2003 and was honored with Padma Shri in 2015.
- She was also a part of National School of Drama, New Delhi.
- She started working as full time in theatres after graduation and did many plays.
- In 2012, she also established her own theatre company ‘Killol Kala Academy’.
- She has also wrote several plays in Hindi and Maithili language.
- In 2020, she was seen in Sony TV’s show Story 9 Months Ki.
- She also appeared in many television commercials.
If you have more details about Kanupriya Pandit. Please comment below we will updated within a hour.