Khushali Kumar (Actress) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Boyfriend and More
Khushali Kumar Dua is an Indian actress. She has performed in various music video songs like Raat Kamaal Hai, Ik Yaad Purani, and Mere Papa. She got introduced to the Bollywood music video song Mainu Ishq Da in 2015. Khushali is daughter of late music mogul Gulshan Kumar, the founder of music company T-Series.
Birth & Early Life
Khushali Kumar Dua was born on 19 December 1988 in Mumbai, Maharashtra to a Hindu Punjabi family. Her father’s name is Gulshan Kumar Dua and her mother’s name is Sudesh Kumari Dua. She has one sister named Tusli Kumar Dua and a brother named Bhushan Kumar Dua. Khushali did her schooling at G.D. Goenka Public School and Delhi Arya Vidya Mandir, Mumbai, and completed her graduation in Fashion Designing from the National Institute of Fashion Technology.
|Real Name||Khushali Kumar Dua|
|Profession||Actress and Model|
|Date of Birth||19 December 1988|
|Age (as in 2021)||33 Years|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Home Town||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Family||Mother : Sudesh Kumari Dua|
Father : Gulshan Kumar Dua
Sister : Tulsi Kumar Dua
Brother : Bhushan Kumar Dua
Husband : Not Available
|Address||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
Khushali Kumar made her debut with the music video song Mainu Ishq Da in the year 2015. In 2016, she performed in a music video Mere Papa sung by her sister Tulsi Kumar in honour of their late father, Gulshan Kumar. In 2017, she starred in a video song titled Highway Star along with Tulsi Kumar. She got featured in a music video song Pehle Pyaar Ka Pehla Gham with Parth Samthaan, sung by Tusli Kumar and Jubin Nautiyal in 2021.
Khushali debuted with the award-winning short crime film Jeena Mushkil Hai Yaar played the role of Journalist. She presented the winning performance as a Hindi news anchor, who is charged with sensationalism on the news of a dying superstar. She will be featuring in the movie Dahi Cheeni with R. Madhavan, where she portrays the figure of a lawyer.
Education Details and More
|School||G.D. Goenka Public School|
Delhi Arya Vidya Mandir, Mumbai
|College||National Institute of Fashion Technology|
|Educational Qualification||Graduated in Fashion Designing|
|Debut||Music Album : Mainu Ishq Da (2015)|
Physical Stats and More
|Height||5′ 4″ Feet|
|Hair Colour||Dark Brown|
|Hobbies||Dancing, Travelling and Swimming|
Marital Status and More
|Salary (approx)||Not Available|
|Net Worth||Not Available|
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Khushali Kumar
- Khushali Kumar was born and brought up in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
- She received the Critics Choice Award for her feature movie Jeena Mushkil Hai Yaar at the Drunk International film Festival.
- Her created designs worn by the pop sensation Shakira, Leann Rimes, Jenna Dewan Tatum, Melanie C and Carmen Electric.
- She has created designs for the music video Wait For a Minute by Justin Beiber.
- Kumar unveiled her Swim-summer 2015 collection at the Paris Fashion Week.
- She owns a store named Reve, on the Avenue des Champs – Elysees Paris.
- Khushali got nominated for the Prestigious Golden Dragon Awards.
- She is going to be appear opposite to Scam 1992 fame Pratik Gandhi in untitled film directed by Hansal Mehta.
If you have more details about Khushali Kumar. Please comment below we will updated within a hour.