Nadia A Himani (Actress) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Boyfriend and More
Nadia A Himani is an Indian theatre and television actress. She is popularly known for her act in Munshi Premchand’s play Kafan. She has worked for many channels like Doordarshan, Sony TV and even Colors Gujarati. Recently Nadia was seen in Star Plus popular television show Saath Nibhaana Saathiya 2 (2020).
Nadia Himani is originated from Ahmedabad, Gujarat. She has gained popularity with the role of Monghi in Gujarati television show Saavaj – Ek Prem Garjana. She has nominated twice for this show in Transmedia Gujarati Screen and Stage Awards. Nadia is pursuing television and theatre at the same time. She has worked for more than four years in Gujarati theatre. Nadia has done an appreciable job and contributed so much to Indian cinema and theatre.
|Real Name||Nadia A Himani|
|Nickname||Nadu, Nadi, Noddy, and Hems|
|Profession||Actress and Writer|
|Date of Birth||30 November|
|Birth Place||Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India|
|Home Town||Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India|
|Family||Mother : Nafisa Himani|
Father : Anwarbhai Himani
Sister : Not Available
Brother : Arman Himani
Husband : Not Available
|Religion||Muslim (Shia Imami Ismaili)|
Education Details and More
|School||Ankur School, Ahmedabad|
|College||Lokamanya Tilak College, Ahmedabad|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor of Commerce (B.com.)|
|Debut||Film : Band Baaja Babuchak (2017; Gujarati)|
|Awards||Transmedia Gujarati Screen and Stage Awards (Best Supporting Actress)|
Physical Stats and More
|Height||5′ 5″ Feet|
|Hobbies||Reading Books and Travel|
Marital Status and More
|Salary (approx)||Not Available|
|Net Worth||Not Available|
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Nadia A Himani
- Nadia Himani was born and brought up in Ahmedabad, Gujarat.
- She currently lives in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
- She was nominated four times in Transmedia Stage & Screen Awards (two times for Best Actress in Lead Role for Gujarati play Koi Taru Thayu Bahu Saru Thayu and Thakorji; and two times for Best actress in supporting role for Gujarati serial Savaj -Ek Prem Garjna)
- Nadia has worked in total 40 dramas, 10 serials and movies both in Gujarati and Hindi.
- She has also performed in Mehul Buch’s Gujarati play Thakorji.
- Nadia feels theatre helps you build up your base. When your base is well built, you can achieve heights. The live art of theatre makes you ready to face the camera and enact in front of hoards of people.
- She believes that when you are passionate and dedicate, everything becomes smoother and easier.
If you have more details about Nadia A Himani. Please comment below we will updated within a hour.