Nilima Singh (Actress) Age, Wiki, Biography, Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Boyfriend and More
Neelima Singh is an Indian actress who works in the Bhojpuri and Hindi entertainment industry, including Hindi television. She has appeared in TV serials such as “Begusarai,” “Uttaran,” “Nimki Mukhiya,” and others. Neelima has also acted in films like “Saiyan Anari Ba Hamar” (2008), “Dildaar Saanwariya” (2013), “Thok Deb” (2014), “Dariya Dil” (2014), and more.
|Real Name||Neelima Singh|
|Date of Birth||June 15, 1963|
|Birth Place||Bihar, India|
|Home Town||Bihar, India|
|Family||Mother: Not Available|
Father: Not Available
Husband: Bipin Singh
Daughter: Akshara Singh (Actress)
Physical Stats and More
|Height||In Feet: 5 Feet 3 Inches|
In Meter: 1.6 m
|Weight||In Pound: 134 lbs|
In Kilogram: 62 Kg
|Hobbies||Listening to Music|
Some Facts About Nilima Singh
- Nilima Singh currently resides in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
- Nilima is an actress known for her work in Bhojpuri cinema, typically playing the role of a mother in her films.
- Nilima Singh is married to Bipin Singh, who is also an actor. They have a daughter named Akshara Singh, who is also an actress in the Bhojpuri industry.
- Some of the films she has been a part of include “Saiyan Anari Ba Hamar” (2008), “Dildaar Saanwariya” (2013), “Thok Deb” (2014), and “Dariya Dil” (2014), among others.
- She is fluent in Hindi, English, and Bhojpuri languages.
- Her hobby is Listening to Music.
If you have more details about Nilima Singh. Please comment below we will update it within an hour.