Shalu Shreya (Actress) Age, Wiki, Biography, Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Boyfriend and More
Shalu Rajput, also known as Shalu Shreya, is an Indian TV actress. She became famous for playing the role of Ginni, who is Arhaan Behll’s sister, in the Zee TV show “Do Dil Bandhe Ek Dori Se.” Shalu Shreya is well-known for her acting in TV series like “Qubool Hai” (2012), “Do Dil Bandhe Ek Dori Se” (2013), “Piya Rangrezz” (2015), and “Agnifera” (2017).
|Real Name||Shalu Rajput|
|Date of Birth||1994|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Home Town||Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Family||Mother: Not Available|
Father: Not Available
Sister: Not Available
Brother: Not Available
Husband: Not Available
|Boyfriend||Amir Salim Khan|
|Debut||Television: Qubool Hai (2013)|
Physical Stats and More
|Height||In Feet: 5 Feet 6 Inches|
In Meter: 1.67 m
|Weight||In Pound: 132 lbs|
In Kilogram: 60 Kg
|Hobbies||Travelling and Listening to Music|
Some Facts About Shalu Shreya
- Shalu Shreya currently resides in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
- Shalu has appeared in several TV shows on Zee TV and Life OK.
- In 2013, she played the role of Anuja in “Badalte Rishton Ki Dastaan” on Zee TV.
- Shalu mentioned in an interview that her character in “Badalte Rishton Ki Dastaan” was close to her heart because it resembled her real-life personality – cheerful, mischievous, lively, and fun-loving.
- In 2015, she had a significant role in the drama series “Piya Rangrezz,” which aired on Life OK.
- In 2016, Shalu was cast in Channel V’s dance fiction TV series called “D4 – Get Up and Dance.”
- In 2022, she was playing the role of Mumtaz in the ZEE TV series “Rabb Se Hai Dua,” which is being produced by Prateek Sharma’s Studio LSD.
- She is a dog lover.
If you have more details about Shalu Shreya. Please comment below we will update it within an hour.