Table of Contents
Payal Ghosh (Actress) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Boyfriend and More
Payal Ghosh is an Indian film actress. She is known for films like Oosaravelli, Patel Ki Punjabi Shaadi, Mr. Rascal. She started her career through a British TV film called Sharpe’s Peril.
Birth & Family
Payal Ghosh was born on 13 November 1989 in Kolkata, West Bengal. She belongs to a traditional Bengali family. She had dreams of acting since childhood but her family was against it. Ghosh did her schooling in Kolkata’s St. Paul Mission School. After which she graduated from Scottish Church College in Political Science Honors. She went to Mumbai to pursue a career while studying college.
|Real Name||Payal Ghosh|
|Date of Birth||13 November 1989|
|Age(as in 2020)||31 Years|
|Birth Place||Kolkata, West Bengal|
|Home Town||Kolkata, West Bengal|
|Family||Mother : Not Available|
Father : Not Available
Sister: Not Available
Brother: Not Available
Husband: Not Available
|Address||Kolkata, West Bengal|
Payal started her career at the age of 17 with BBC’s Telefilm, Sharpe’s Peril. In this film, she played the role of a village girl whose father is a freedom fighter of Bengal. After this film, she was determined to make a career in the film industry.
Payal’s family did not want to send her to the acting field. She ran away from home to Mumbai during college days. In Mumbai, she started training from the acting school of Namit Kishore. During this time, she met director Chandra Sekhar Yeleti and he offered Payal to work in the film Prayanam. she was seen opposite Manchu Manoj. After this film she got chance to work in many films like Varshadhaare, Oosaravelli, Mr. Rascal and Therodum Veedhiyile. In 2017, Payal made her Bollywood debut with Patel Ki Punjabi Shaadi in which she appeared as the lead actress.
Education Details and More
|School||St. Paul’s Mission School, Kolkata|
|College||Scottish Church College, Kolkata|
|Educational Qualification||BA (Hons.) Political Science|
|Debut||Hindi Film : Patel Ki Punjabi Shaadi (2017)|
Telugu Film : Prayanam (2009)
Tamil Film : Therodum Veedhiyile (2014)
Kannada Film : Varshadhaare (2010)
Physical Stats and More
|Height||5′ 4″ Feet|
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Hair Colour||Dark Brown|
|Hobbies||Reading, Traveling and Listening Music|
Marital Status and More
|Controversies||• In 2020, Payal Ghosh accused film director Anurag Kashyap of sexual harassment and had even filed a complaint against him at the Versova police station.|
• While accusing Anurag Kashyap of sexual harassment, she also named Richa Chaddha in several interviews against which Richa had filed a defamation petition in the High Court. Later both the actress made an out of the court settlement.
|Net Worth||Not Available|
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Payal Ghosh
- Payal Ghosh was born and brought up in Kolkata.
- She received acting training from Namit Kishore’s acting school.
- At the age of just 17, she appeared in the BBC telefilm Sharpe’s Peril.
- Payal’s debut film as an actress was Prayanam in 2009.
- In 2017, she was seen in Paresh Rawal and Rishi Kapoor’s film Patel Ki Punjabi Shaadi.
- She has featured on several magazine cover pages.
- She has featured in print shoots and television commercials of several brands.
- Payal is an active member of the Republican Party of India (A) led by Ramdas Athawale. She is vice president of Women’s wing of RPI (A).
- She is an animal lover and also has a pet dog.
- Payal is a fitness freak.
If you have more details about Payal Ghosh. Please comment below we will updated within a hour.