Purvi Mundada (Actress) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Boyfriend and More
Purvi Mundada is an Indian television actress. She is known for the television shows Chandrakanta, Dil Toh Happy Hai Ji and Chandrakanta. She started her career with the Star Plus TV show Nisha Aur Uske Cousins. Purvi is originally from Pune.
Purvi Mundada was born on 29 June 1991 in Pune, Maharashtra. She started her career as a model. She always had a dream of working in the acting industry. Purvi got its first breakthrough in the acting industry from Star Plus TV show Nisha Aur Uske Cousins. In this show, she played a supporting character named Dolly Gangwal. After this TV show she was seen in serials like Dil Toh Happy Hai Ji, Dream Girl and Chandrakanta. Purvi has also appeared in an episodic role of show Laal Ishq.
|Date of Birth
|29 June 1991
|Age(as in 2020)
|Mother : Rita Mundada
Father : Shrikant Mundada
Sister : Not Available
Brother : Yatharth Mundada
Husband : Not Available
Education Details and More
|Television : Nisha Aur Uske Cousins (2014)
Web Series : Faceless (2019)
Physical Stats and More
|5′ 6″ Feet
Marital Status and More
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Purvi Mundada
- Purvi Mundada was born and brought up in Pune.
- She had dreams of becoming an actress since childhood.
- Purvi is a trained dancer and started training in dance from the age of 7 only. She is well versed in Bharatanatyam, Western, Salsa etc.
- At the age of 14, she also opened her own dance academy, in which she has already taught 5000 students.
- In the television industry, she is known for the role Champa played in the serial Chandrakanta.
- She played pivotal role in Jio Cinemas’ web series Faceless in 2019
- Purvi has worked in several television commercials as a model. She has worked with many fashion designers.
- In 2019, she appeared in the TV show Laal Ishq with Puneett Choukey.
- She is a fitness freak.
If you have more details about Purvi Mundada. Please comment below we will updated within a hour.