Urmimala Sinha Roy (Actress) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Boyfriend and More
Urmimala Sinha Roy is an Indian actress. She is known for their work in film and television industry. She was part of Salman Khan Starrer Bollywood film Sultan in 2016. Urmimala has been widely appearing on the OTT platform and worked in web series Gandii Baat (2018) and Ayushman Bhava (2017).
Birth & Early Life
Urmimala Sinha was born on 27th March 1994 in Kolkata, India. She is daughter of Amit Sinha Roy and Mousumi Sinha Roy. She has an early interest in dancing and acting. Urmimala has completed her B.Sc. in cinema with acting from Asian Academy of Films and Television, Noida.
|Urmimala Sinha Roy
|Date of Birth
|27 March 1994
|Age (as in 2020)
|Mother : Mousumi Sinha Roy
Father : Amit Sinha Roy
Sister : Not Available
Brother : Not Available
Husband : Not Available
|Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Urmimala has appeared in Hindi TV shows such as Ayushman Bhava, Suhani Si Ek Ladki, Dil Se Dil Se tak, Savdhan India and many more. She played a role of reporter in Ali Abbas Zafar directed film Sultan (2016). She appeared in various TV commercials as well. Urmimala has also appeared in the web series Gandii Baat 4 (2018).
Education Details and More
|Asian Academy of Films and Television, Noida
|Film : Sultaan (2016)
Web Series : Gandii Baat 4 (2018)
Physical Stats and More
|5′ 4″ Feet
|Dancing, Acting, Travelling and Shopping
Marital Status and More
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Urmimala Sinha Roy
- Urmimala Sinha Roy was born and brought up in Kolkata, West Bengal.
- She has also made her debut in the Bollywood industry by Sultan in 2016.
- She also went on pursuing an acting course in 2016 from Asian Academy of Films and Television, Noida.
- In 2019, she has appeared in the serial Mere Sai, in which she played the role of a devotee.
- She enjoys travelling and shopping.
- She is a trained classical dancer.
If you have more details about Urmimala Sinha Roy. Please comment below we will updated within a hour.