Vaani Kapoor (Actress) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Boyfriend and More
Vaani Kapoor is an Indian actress and model. She has been seen in many Bollywood films like Befikre, Shudh Desi Romance, and War. Kapoor is known for her bold acting skills and has gained a lot of appreciation from the critics and audiences for the same. She has won five awards for her debut film Shuddh Desi Romance including Filmfare Award and Star Guild Awards.
Birth & Early Life
Vaani Kapoor was born on 23 August 1988 in Delhi, India. She belongs to a Hindu family. Her father’s name is Shiv Kapoor, who is an entrepreneur and her mother, Dimpy Kapoor used to be a teacher who later turned into a marketing executive. Vaani has an elder sister Nupur Kapoor who is married.
Kapoor has completed her schooling at Mata Jai Kaur Public School based in Delhi. Then, she graduated from Indira Gandhi National Open University with a Bachelor’s in Tourism. After which she joined for an internship in Oberoi Hotels & Resorts in Jaipur. She later started working at ITC Hotel.
|Actress and Model
|Date of Birth
|23 August 1988
|Age (as in 2021)
|Mother : Dimpy Kapoor (Teacher; Marketing Executive)
Father : Shiv Kapoor (Businessman; also runs an NGO)
Sister : Nupur Chopra (née Kapoor; elder)
Brother : Not Available
Husband : Not Available
|Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Kapoor started her modeling career by signing an agreement with Elite Model Management. She entered into acting from the film ‘Shuddh Desi Romance’ for a Romantic Comedy supporting role as Tara in 2013. She acted along with Sushant Singh Rajput and Parineeti Chopra. Her character in this movie was appreciated by both critics and viewers. Then, she appeared in a Tamil movie Aaha Kalyanam in 2014. In 2016, she acted in a Hindi movie Befikre as Shyra Gill opposite Ranveer Singh. Kapoor subsequently got a chance to work with Yash Raj Films in the movie War starring Tiger Shroff and Hrithik Roshan.
Education Details and More
|Mata Jai Kaur Public School, Delhi
|Indira Gandhi National Open University, New Delhi
|Film : Shuddh Desi Romance (2013; Hindi)
Film : Aaha Kalyanam (2014; Tamil)
|BIG Star Entertainment Awards (2013)
Filmfare Award (2014)
International Indian Film Academy Awards (2014)
Star Guild Awards (2014)
Zee Cine Awards (2014)
Physical Stats and More
|5′ 6″ Feet
|Playing with Pets, Dancing, and Listening to Music
Marital Status and More
|Aditya Chopra (Producer; Rumoured)
Nikhil Thampi (Fashion Designer; Rumoured)
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Vaani Kapoor
- Vaani Kapoor was born and brought up in Delhi, India.
- Kapoor grew up in a farmhouse full of animals as her father used to run an NGO. She revealed that, “It was like a mini zoo. My only friends were ducks, dogs, monkeys, horses, rabbits. We had more than 70 dogs and numerous cats at our farm.” ((Filmfare))
- She comes from a traditional Punjabi family. His father believes girls should be married off. Her sister got married when she was 18. But she wanted to be independent.
- She went to the modelling agency in Delhi, weighed around 75 kgs and wore braces when she was selected.
- Kapoor won Best Female Debut award at the 59th Filmfare Awards for film Shuddh Desi Romance (2013).
- She prefers attending a house party instead of going to a pub or disco.
- Her hobbies are dancing and listening to music.
- She likes North Indian food and Italian food.
- She loves to play with pets. She has a cat at her home.
If you have more details about Vaani Kapoor. Please comment below we will updated within a hour.