Bianca Berry Tarantino (Child Actor) Biography, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Career, TV Shows and More
Bianca Berry Tarantino is an American child artist. She played one of the important role of Katie Townsend in television series Sweet Magnolias. She has also appeared in several series like Swamp Thing, NCIS and The Gifted. Tarantino lives in Los Angeles with her parents.
Bianca Berry Tarantino was born on September 15th, 2011. She appeared on action drama series The Gifted in 2018. Later she portrayed the role of young Abby in an American superhero horror television series Swamp Thing. The show is based on the DC Comics character. Tarantino also worked in an episode of NCIS in 2019. She got recognition from American romantic drama Netflix series Sweet Magnolias in 2020, played the role of Katie Townsend, Maddie and Bill’s youngest daughter in the show.
|Real Name||Bianca Berry Tarantino|
|Date of Birth||September 15, 2011|
|Age (as in 2022)||11 Years|
|Birth Place||Los Angeles, California|
|Home Town||Los Angeles, California|
|Family||Mother : Not Available|
Father : Not Available
Sister : Not Available
Brother : Not Available
|Address||Los Angeles, California|
Education Details and More
|Educational Qualification||Pursuing Studies|
|Debut||Television : The Gifted (2018)|
|Hobbies||Playing guitar and Drawing|
Social Media Presence
|Bianca Berry Tarantino|
Some Facts About Bianca Berry Tarantino
- Bianca was born and raised in Los Angeles, California.
- Bianca has been featured in many advertisements like Gapkids and Gymboree.
- She has taken training from Catapult Acting Studios.
- In 2022, She was seen in season 2 of Sweet Magnolias.
- Bianca featured in The Baby Bachelorette in 2016. It is a spinoff of The Baby Bachelor, a Kimmel’s show which aired in 2013.
- She loves playing guitar and drawing.
- She considers Michelle Obama as her idol.
If you have more details about Bianca Berry Tarantino. Please comment below we will updated within a hour.