Asha Bhat (Singer) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Boyfriend and More
Asha Bhat is an Indian playback singer and songwriter. She is best known for participating in Kannada singing reality show Sa Re Ga Ma Pa season 17 and ended up as a semifinalist. In addition, she has been released many her originals on YouTube. Asha is a very popular on social media and has more than millions followers.
|Real Name||Asha Bhat|
|Date of Birth||12 April 2003|
|Age (as in 2022)||19 Years|
|Birth Place||Bengaluru, Karnataka, India|
|Home Town||Bengaluru, Karnataka, India|
|Family||Father : Name Not Known|
Mother : Name Not Known
Sister : Not Available
Brother : Not Available
Husband : Not Available
|Address||Bengaluru, Karnataka, India|
Education Details and More
|College||Sri Kumaran Composite Pre-University College|
|Educational Qualification||Pursuing graduation|
|Debut||Television : Sa Re Ga Ma Pa season 17 (2020)|
Physical Stats and More
|Height||5′ 4″ Feet|
|Hobbies||Dance and Singing|
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Asha Bhat
- Asha Bhat was born and brought up in Bengaluru, Karnataka.
- She often referred as ‘Chhoti Shreya Ghoshal’ for her magical voice.
- Initially, she used to perform at local pooja programs.
- Asha has a self titled YouTube channel, where she uploads her musical reel videos.
- Her mother tongue is Kannada but she is also fluent in Hindi, Tamil, Telugu and English.
If you have more details about Asha Bhat. Please comment below we will updated within a hour.