Ashish Khandal (Music Director) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Girlfriend and More
Ashish Khandal is an Indian singer, songwriter, and music director. He has been a part of various Hindi and Marathi albums which have broken various national records with as many as 20 million views and has worked with artists like Ankit Tiwari, Mohammad Irfan, Jonita Gandhi, Jubin Nautiyal and Akanksha Sharma.
Ashish Khandal was born on 30 June 1988 in Jaipur, Rajasthan to a Hindu Brahmin family. His father’s name is Kishore Kumar Sharma and mother’s name is Sadhana Sharma. He has a sister Prakrity Sharma in the family. Ashish completed his schooling from Vivekanand Public School and pursued Masters in Music from Rajasthan University.
Ashish always had fascinated about music since childhood. He left his engineering for his passion and moved to Mumbai. He launched his first song Dil Buddhu as Music Composer with T Series. Later he composed Dhaga Dhaga for Zee Music, which sung by Aakanksha Sharma & Souvik Ganguly. In March 2018, his song Hamdard Hai which was sung by well-known composer-singer Ankit Tiwari and received an overwhelming response from the audience.
|Real Name||Ashish Khandal|
|Profession||Singer and Music Director|
|Date of Birth||30 June 1988|
|Birth Place||Jaipur, Rajasthan|
|Home Town||Jaipur, Rajasthan|
|Family||Mother : Sadhana Sharma|
Father : Kishore Kumar Sharma
Sister : Prakrity Sharma
Brother : Not Available
Wife : Garima Khandal
|Address||Mansarover Jaipur (Permanent)|
Mumbai Maharashtra (Local)
Education Details and More
|School||Vivekanand Public School|
|Educational Qualification||Masters in Music|
|Awards||Khandal Pride Awards 2021|
Physical Stats and More
|Height||5′ 9″ Feet|
|Body Shape||Chest: 40 inches|
Waist: 32 inches
Biceps: 12 inches
|Hobbies||Singing and Cooking|
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Ashish Khandal
- Ashish Khandal was born and brought up in Jaipur, Rajasthan.
- Ashish has been into music for the last 18 years and trained in Hindustani classical music under the aegis of Pt. Hanuman Sahay.
- His notable music singles are Dil Buddhu, Dhaga Dhaga, Humdard Hai, Raahat and Teri Wahi Main Hun.
- Being a singer, Ashish has also lent his voice to few Marathi songs. Recently, he recorded a romantic song with Ketaki Mategaonkar as singer and music director.
- Ashish is quite active on his self titled YouTube channel and often uploads shorts and music cover video.
- In 2021, Ashish honoured with Khandal Pride Awards 2021 for his incredible contribution to music industry.
- He keeps sharing post of himself singing on his Instagram. His recently released song titled Hamdard Hai, is also present on YouTube and Gaana.
- He is a fitness enthusiast.
- Ashish considers Kishore Kumar and Rafi Sahab as his idol.
If you have more details about Ashish Khandal. Please comment below we will updated within a hour.