Orlando Mendez (The Voice) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Girlfriend and More
Orlando Mendez is an American Singer and Songwriter. He is famous for participate as a contestant in NBC’s singing reality show The Voice 22, coached by John Legend, Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani and Camila Cabello. He is originally from Miami, Florida.
|Real Name||Orlando Mendez|
|Profession||Singer and songwriter|
|Date of Birth||1996|
|Birth Place||Miami, Florida|
|Home Town||Miami, Florida|
|Family||Mother : Not Available|
Father : Not Available
Sister : Not Available
Brother : Not Available
Wife : Not Available
Education Details and More
|College/University||University of Florida|
|Debut||Television : The Voice 22 (2022)|
Physical Stats and More
|Height||In Feet : 6′ 0″ ft|
In Meter : 1.8 m
|Weight||In Pound : 220 lbs|
In Kilogram : 100 Kg
|Body Shape||Chest: 44 inches|
Waist: 36 inches
Biceps: 15 inches
|Hobbies||Writing, Reading and Travel|
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Orlando Mendez
- Orlando Mendez was born and brought up in Miami, Florida.
- Although hailing from Miami, Florida, Orlando is passionate about country music.
- Orlando began musical career at an early age when he used to write jingles for random companies and perform them for his family.
- He is alumnus of University of Florida and graduated in May 2018.
- In May 2019, Orlando released his first single “Miami Girls”. A year later, he launched a song titled “Motherland,” which is about his connection to Cuba.
- He released first country song “3 Beers Ago” in April 2021 as The O2 Band.
- He formed a Miami based musical band ‘Orlando Mendez Band’, features five members including Orlando himself.
- Orlando performed Luke Combs’ “Beer Never Broke My Heart” during the blind auditions of The Voice. He impressed all judges through stunning performance and later chose to join Team Camila.
If you have more details about Orlando Mendez. Please comment below we will update within an hour.