Wajid Khan (Music Director, Singer) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Girlfriend and More
Wajid Khan was an Indian music director and singer. He composed music with his brother Sajid Khan. Sajid- Wajid was a most famous music composer jodi in bollywood.
Birth & Family
Wajid Khan was born on 10 July 1977 in Saharanpur, Uttar Pradesh. He was the son of the famous tabla player Ustad Ustad Sharafat Khan. The early education of both brothers took place under guidance his father. He was part of a musical family. In the family, his grandfather Ustad Niyaz Ahmed Khan Saab has been awarded the Tansen award while Nana Ustad Faiyyaz Ahmed Khan has been awarded the Padma Shri.
|Music Composer, Singer and Guitarist
|Date of Birth
|10 July 1977
|Date of Death
|1 June 2020
|42 Years (at the time of death)
|Saharanpur, Uttar Pradesh
|Chembur’s Surana Hospital, Mumbai
|Cause of Death
|Kidney Infection and Cardiac arrest
|Saharanpur, Uttar Pradesh
|Mother : Not Known
Father : Late Ustad Sharafat Ali (Tabla Player)
Sister : Not Available
Brother : Sajid Khan
Wife : Maryam Asif Siddiqui
|Yaari Road, Andheri West (at the time of death)
Sajid-Wajid duo made their Bollywood debut with Salman Khan’s film ‘Pyar Kiya To Darna Kya’ in 1998. The superhit music of these two soon brought them to the list of Best Music Director. He has given songs in many films like Dabangg, Hello Brother, Mujhse Shaadi Karogi, Garv, God Tussi Great Ho, Teri Meri Kahaani etc. He has given his voice and music in more than 100 films in his career.
Education Details and More
|Film : Pyar Kiya To Darna Kya (1998)
Star Screen 2012
Apsara Guild 2012
Zee Cine 2012
Lions Club 2012
NDTV Viewer’s Choice 2012
Physical Stats and More
|5′ 7″ Feet
|Chest: 40 inches
Waist: 32 inches
Biceps: 12 inches
|Travelling, Singing, Playing Guitar
Wajid Khan belongs to a musical background family. His father, Nana and brother are professional music composers. He married Maryam Asif Siddiqui in 2003. This couple has a son and daughter. He lived with his family at his residence on Yari Road, Andheri before he died.
Marital Status and More
|Married (at the time of death)
Wajid died on 1 June 2020 at Chembur’s Surana Hospital in Mumbai. He was admitted to this hospital due to Coronavirus infection but he died due to kidney infection and heart attack during treatment. After death, his mother’s corona report also came positive.
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Wajid Khan
- Wajid Khan was born and brought up in Saharanpur, Uttar Pradesh.
- Wajid starts his career as music director alongwith brother Sajid Khan in Salman Khan Starr “Pyar Kiya To Darna Kya” in 1998.
- He has been judge Zee tv singing reality show “Sa Re Ga Ma Pa”.
- He won many award such along with brother.
- Wajid Khan is a famous music composer of Bollywood film industry, he has given music in many films with his brother.
- He has also composed music for several albums.
- Sajid-Wajid is famous for his friendship with his actor Salman Khan in the film industry. Sajid-Wajid has worked in Salman Khan’s dozens of superhit films. These films include Dabangg Series, Main Aurr Mrs Khanna, Hello, Partner etc.
- He hails from the ‘Kirana Gharana’ and ‘Punjab Gharana’.
- He composed music ‘Bhai Bhai’ for Salman Khan in Corona Pandemic and this is one of his last songs.
- Khan has been honored with several music awards, including Filmfare, IIFA, Star Screen Awards.
- He has also composed music for the television show Bigg Boss.
- He was a professional guitarist and loved listening to Sufi music.
If you have more details about Wajid Khan. Please comment below we will updated within a hour.