Chinmay Mandlekar (Actor) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Girlfriend and More
Chinmay Mandlekar is an Indian actor, writer, and theatre director who is most known for his work in the Marathi film industry. He is best known for playing role of Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj in Marathi film Farzand and Fatteshikast. Mandlekar is one of those individuals in the Marathi entertainment industry with boundless potential.
Birth & Early Life
Chinmay Mandlekar was born on 2 February, 1982 in Mumbai, Maharashtra. He studied at St. Sebastian School in Gurgaon and later went to Dahanukar College in Vile Parle. Mandlekar was involved in cultural events throughout his undergraduate years, which led him to theatres where he performed in a several plays before entering into television and Marathi cinema.
|Real Name||Chinmay Deepak Mandlekar|
|Date of Birth||2 February 1982|
|Age (as in 2021)||39 Years|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Home Town||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Family||Mother : Not Available|
Father : Deepak Mandlekar
Sister : Not Available
Brother : Not Available
Wife : Neha Madan Joshi (m. 2011-Present)
Children : 1 Son & 1 Daughter
|Address||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
Mandlekar started his career as a writer in television industry. He sequentially entered in the television and film industry. Initially he was seen in the supporting roles in famous films like Zenda, Tere Bin Laden, Krantiveer Rajguru, Gajaar, Morya etc. In 2012, he played lead role of Satyajeet Mudholkar in popular Marathi television serial Tu Tithe Me, aired on Zee Marathi from 2012 to 2014. He become a household name through the show. Later, Mandlekar became part of famous Marathi films including Swami Public Ltd., Farzand, Pyaar Vali Love Story, Mahanayak Vasant Tu, Fatteshikast etc.
Education Details and More
|School||St. Sebastian School, Gurgaon|
|College||Dahanukar College, Vile Parle|
|Debut||Television : Sakhya Re (2017; Marathi)|
Film : Zenda (2009; Marathi)
Tere Bin Laden (2010; Hindi)
Physical Stats and More
|Height||5′ 11″ Feet|
|Body Shape||Chest: 44 inches|
Waist: 34 inches
Biceps: 14 inches
|Hobbies||Travel, Writing & Reading|
Mandlekar is married to Neha Mandlekar. The couple also has a boy and a daughter.
Marital Status and More
|Salary (approx)||Not Available|
|Net Worth||Not Available|
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Chinmay Mandlekar
- Chinmay Mandlekar was born and brought up in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
- Besides acting, he is also noted for his work as a script writer, author, poet, and dialogue writer.
- He is alumnus of NSD (National School of Drama).
- He has directed, wrote, and acted in several plays, including Bechaki and Sukhanshi Bhand to Aamhi. Powder, Mokssh, Hou De Jarasa Ushir, The Tigers etc.
- In addition, he appeared in two Bollywood films, Tere Bin Laden and Shanghai.
- He wrote the screenplay for Duniyadari and has written stories for Vijay A and Kshan.
- Mandlekar loves to travel around the world.
- In 2019-21, he was seen in two seasons of MX Player’s web series Ek Thi Begum.
- He is a fitness enthusiast.
If you have more details about Chinmay Mandlekar. Please comment below we will updated within a hour.