Kal Penn (Actor) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Girlfriend and More
Kalpen Suresh Modi known professionally as Kal Penn is an American actor, writer, producer and civil servant who portrays Emin Grigoryan in the CBS television series Clarice. Kal is best known for his roles as Lawrence Kutner in the television series House and Kumar Patel in the film series Harold and Kumar. He was also a White House staff member during the Obama administration.
Birth & Early Life
Kal Penn was born on April 23, 1977 to Suresh Modi and Asmita Bhatt in Montclair, New Jersey. His mother is a fragrance evaluator for a perfume company and his father is an engineer. He has a younger brother named Pulin Modi. Kal attended the Marlboro Middle School in Malboro, New Jersey. He graduated from the University of California School of Theatre Film and Television and with a major in sociology and the performing arts. He then studied at University of California at Los Angeles for a double major in film and sociology.
|Real Name||Kalpen Suresh Modi|
|Profession||Actor, Writer, Producer and Civil Servant|
|Date of Birth||April 23, 1977|
|Age (as in 2021)||44 Years|
|Birth Place||Montclair, New Jersey, United States|
|Home Town||Montclair, New Jersey, United States|
|Family||Mother : Asmita Bhatt|
Father : Suresh Modi
Brother : Pulin Modi
Sister : Not Available
Wife : Not Available
|Address||New Jersey, United States|
Kal started his acting career in 1988 with a film titled Express : Aisle to Glory. He starred in American Desi in 2001 in National Lampoon’s Van Wilder in 2002 and in Love Don’t Cost a Thing in 2003. In 2006, he starred in the film Superman Returns. He also starred in the sequels Harold and Kumar escape from Guantanamo Bay in 2008.
Kal also served at the University of Pennsylvania in Philadelphia as a visiting professor in Asian American Studies Program and taught the subject Images of Asian-Americans in the Media and took seminars on Contemporary American teen films. He also earned a name for himself in politics. On April 7th, 2009 he accepted the post of Associate Director of the White House Office of Public Liasion and Intergovernmental Affairs at the behest of Barack Obama Administration. He won an Asian Excellent Award for Outstanding Actor for the role he played in the film The Namesake. He won nominations for a MTV Movie Award, Screen Actors Guild Award and a Teen Choice Award for his role of Kumar Patel in television movie Harold and Kumar Go To White Castle.
Education Details and More
|School||Marlboro Middle School in Malboro|
|College||UCLA School of Theater, Film and Television|
|Debut||Short Film : Express: Aisle to Glory (1988)|
Film : Freshmen (1999)
Television : Buffy the Vampire Slayer (1999)
Brookfield (1998; TV Movies)
|Awards||Asian Excellence Award (2007)|
Physical Stats and More
|Height||In Meter: 1.52 Meter|
In Feet : 5′ 8″ Feet
|Weight||In Kg : 80 Kg|
In Pound : 176 lbs
|Body Shape||Chest: 40 inches|
Waist: 32 inches
Biceps: 12 inches
|Hobbies||Travelling, Writing and Reading|
Marital Status and More
|Girlfriends||Miranda Rae Mayo (Rumoured)|
|Salary (approx)||Not Available|
|Net Worth||Not Available|
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Kal Penn
- Kal Penn was born and brought up in New Jersey, United States.
- In 2004, Kal Penn was named one of People magazine’s 50 most eligible bachelors.
- He split is first name in two to form his professional moniker.
- In February 2012, he was named a co-chair of the re-election campaign for Barack Obama.
- He even directed a short film while studying in college where the lead role was being played by Jason Allentoff
- Kal Penn is a supporter of the International Red Cross and in January 2017 he raised more than $500000 for refugees from Syria.
- On January 2, 2017 he donated the full cash prize of $25000 won from the MasterChef Celebrity Showdown Award to refugees from Palestine.
- Despite various roles of non-vegetarian that he has played in various films, Kal Penn is still a vegetarian.
- His parents were traditional Indian Gujarati immigrants.
- One of Kal Penn’s earliest acting roles was as the Tin Man in eighth grade production of The Wiz.
- One of his favourite books is The Mole People.
- In 2021, He was seen in CBS television series Clarice as Shaan Tripathi.
If you have more details about Kal Penn. Please comment below we will updated within a hour.