Leo Suter (Actor) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Girlfriend and More
Leo Suter is an American television and movie actor. He rose to fame by portraying Harald Sigurdsson in series Vikings: Valhalla. He also played lead roles in several series like Sanditon, Beecham House and Victoria.
Birth & Family
Leo Suter was born on September 26, 1993 in London, United Kingdom. He did his schooling at Colet Court and St Paul’s School and graduated from New College, Oxford University.
|Real Name||Leo Suter|
|Date of Birth||September 26, 1993|
|Birth Place||London, England, United Kingdom|
|Home Town||London, England, United Kingdom|
|Family||Mother : Not Available|
Father : Not Available
Sister : Not Available
Brother : Not Available
Wife : Not Available
|Address||London, England, United Kingdom|
Suter started his career with the television series Bad Education as Posh Pupil in 2012. He appeared in the historical-drama serial Victoria as Edward Drummond in 8 episodes in 2017. In 2017, he acted in the drama serial Ransom as Simon Holman. The Next year, he starred in the thriller show Clique as Jack Yorke, the charismatic leader of a clique of boys, in 2018. He played the role of Daniel Beechman in the 2019 historical-drama serial Beecham House. The series situated in Delhi during the Mughal era, depicts the Beecham family’s life in their newly purchased home.
Suter appeared in the historical-drama series Sanditon as Young Stringer in 2019. He did a tv historical-drama series Vikings: Valhalla as Harald Sigurdsson in 2022.
Education Details and More
|School||Colet Court and St Paul’s School|
|College||New College, Oxford University|
|Debut||Television : Bad Education (2012)|
Film : Maleficent (2014)
Physical Stats and More
|Height||In Feet : 6′ 2″ ft|
In Meter : 1.88 m
|Weight||In Pound : 176 lb|
In Kilogram : 80 kg
|Body Shape||Chest: 42 inches|
Waist: 32 inches
Biceps: 14 inches
Marital Status and More
|Salary (approx)||Not Available|
|Net Worth||Not Available|
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Leo Suter
- Leo Suter was born and raised in London.
- Suter started his professional career through stage show. He signed first contract just after playing in his school final play.
- His most notable stage roles included Patsy in The Wintering by Oxford Playhouse, Subtle in The Alchemist by Arcola Theatre, Mercutio in Romeo and Juliet by Southwark Playhouse.
- Suter made his debut with the film Maleficent starring Angelina Jolie in 2014.
- He also featured in Maleficent, Fallen and I’ll Find You.
- Apart from films, Suter has been worked in many short films including Laughing Branches (2018), Wight (2015) and In Passing, I Am (2012).
- He is a dog lover.
If you have more details about Leo Suter. Please comment below we will updated within a hour.