Paras Arora (Actor) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Girlfriend and More
Paras Arora is an Indian television actor. He is best known for television shows Dil Hi Toh Hai, Mahabharat, Udaan, Kaatelal & Sons, Brij Ke Gopal and Baavle Utaavle. He started his career with the Raavan show in the year 2006. Since then, he has been continuously active in the television industry.
Birth & Early Life
Paras Arora was born on 10 January 1994 in Bareilly, Uttar Pradesh. He is the elder son of Renu and Brij Mohan Arora. He also has a younger brother in the family. His father had a readymade garment business in Bareilly. His entire family shifted to Mumbai a few years ago. Paras was fond of dancing since childhood and has won hundreds of trophies. Due to this talent, he became famous all over Bareilly. Before shift to Mumbai, Paras’s family lived in Indiranagar area of Bareilly.
Paras did early education from Handa Public School but due to being active in the acting industry, he could not attend school regular. Later, he completed his schooling from the National Institute of Open Schooling. He graduated from Raval International College, Mumbai.
|Real Name||Paras Arora|
|Date of Birth||10 January 1994|
|Birth Place||Bareilly, Uttar Pradesh|
|Home Town||Bareilly, Uttar Pradesh|
|Family||Mother : Renu Arora|
Father : Brij Mohan Arora
Sister: Not Available
Brother: 1 younger brother
Wife : Not Available
At the age of just 10, Arora came to Mumbai to pursue acting career, during this period his father gave him full support. He started his career with the film Yuva as a child actor. After this film he was seen in a prominent role in the television show Raavan. Arora was subsequently appeared in many TV serials like Ramayan, Meera, Jai Maa Durga etc.
Arora got immense popular after playing lead role of Chhatrapati Shivaji in the TV show Veer Shivaji. He has worked more than 20 television serials and films in the 16 years long career.
Education Details and More
|School||Handa Public School, Bareilly|
National Institute of Open Schooling
|College||Raval International College, Mumbai|
|Debut||Television : Raavan (2006)|
Film : Let’s Dance (2009)
Physical Stats and More
|Height||5′ 8″ Feet|
|Body Shape||Chest: 42 inches|
Waist: 34 inches
Biceps: 14 inches
|Hobbies||Watching Movies, Dancing and Playing guitar|
Marital Status and More
|Girl Friends||Meera Deosthale (Actress)|
Neha Tomar (Actress)
|Net Worth||Not Available|
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Paras Arora
- Paras Arora was born and brought up in Bareilly, Uttar Pradesh.
- He wanted to become a pilot in his childhood but his dancing talent took him to the Mumbai film industry.
- He played Abhimanyu’s role in the 2013 Mahabharat which was well received by the audience.
- Arora made his Bollywood debut in 2009 with the film Let’s Dance.
- He has appeared opposite Kangana Ranaut in the film Rajjo, played the role of a youth of 17 years.
- He has worked in episodic serials like Savdhaan India, Pyaar Tune Kya Kiya and Laal Ishq.
- Arora has also featured in Savvy Sandhu’s Punjabi music video Kachichiyan alongside Zuber Kamaal Khan and Shilpa Anand.
- Paras likes to play cricket in sports. He participated in the sports reality show MTV Box Cricket League from the side of Chennai Swaggers.
- Paras is fond of traveling.
- He is a fitness freak.
- He tattooed ‘Sikh Lion and Khanda’ on his right shoulder and ‘Angel Wing Sword’ on nape of his neck.
If you have more details about Paras Arora. Please comment below we will updated within a hour.