Sameer Sharma (Actor) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Girlfriend and More
Sameer Sharma is an Indian television actor. He is known for television shows Yeh Rishtey Hain Pyaar Ke, Woh Rehne Waali Mehlon Ki, Jyoti and Left Right Left. He started his career with Star Plus TV show Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii in the year 2004.
Sameer Sharma was born on 3 May 1976 in New Delhi. He never thought he would work in the television industry one day. Before joining the television industry, he worked at a Bangalore-based IT company and radio station. Sameer got his first breakthrough in 2004 on Star Plus’s popular TV show Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii in which he played a supporting role of Krishna Agarwal. After this he was also seen in many other TV shows. Sameer got recognition in acting industry from serial Dil Kya Chahta Hai. In which he played the lead role of Nitin Pasricha.
Sameer worked in dozens of TV shows like Jyoti, Woh Rehne Waali Mehlon Ki, Geet Hui Sabse Parayee, Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon in his career. In 2020 he was working in Yeh Rishtey Hain Pyaar Ke before suiciding. He played the role of Shahua Maheshwari, Kuhu’s father in the show.
|Real Name||Sameer Sharma|
|Date of Birth||3 May 1976|
|Death||6 August 2020 (At Home)|
|Cause of Death||Suicide|
|Age||44 Years (At the time of Death)|
|Birth Place||Delhi, India|
|Home Town||Delhi, India|
|Family||Mother : Not Available|
Father : Not Available
Wife : Aachla Sharma
|Address||Chincholi Bunder, Malad West, Mumbai|
Education Details and More
|School||Delhi Public School, R. K. Puram, New Delhi|
|College||Sri Venkateswara College, New Delhi|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor of Arts (B.A) Honours in Economics|
|Debut||Television : Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii (2004)|
Physical Stats and More
|Height||5′ 10″ Feet|
|Body Shape||Chest: 40 inches|
Waist: 34 inches
Biceps: 14 inches
|Hobbies||Travelling, Photography and Reading|
Marital Status and More
|Marriage Date||Not Known|
|Net Worth||Not Available|
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Sameer Sharma
- Sameer Sharma was born and brought up in New Delhi.
- He made his television debut with Star Plus’ popular TV serial Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii.
- He gained fame in television career from the 2005 TV serial Dil Kya Chahta Hai. In which he played an important character of Nitin Pasricha.
- After completing his studies, he also worked in an IT company in Bangalore for some time.
- He has also worked for Radio City.
- He has worked in several television commercials in his career in which he has been seen with many Bollywood celebrities.
- Sharma was last seen playing the character of Shaurya Maheshwari in the Star Plus TV show Yeh Rishtey Hain Pyaar Ke.
- He was seen playing a supporting role in the Bollywood films Hasee To Phasee and Ittefaq.
- He was also a part of the web series A.I.SHA My Virtual Girlfriend.
- Sameer Sharma was found dead at his Mumbai residence on 6 August 2020. Police say he could have died by suicide two or three days ago.
If you have more details about Sameer Sharma. Please comment below we will updated within a hour.