Aashika Bhatia (Actress) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Boyfriend and More
Aashika Bhatia is an Indian television and film actress. She is known in the television industry for serials like Meera, Parvarrish – Kuchh Khattee Kuchh Meethi, Kuch Rang Pyar ke Aise Bhi, Ek Shringaar-Swabhiman etc. She played Salman Khan’s sister role of Radhika in Prem Ratan Dhan Payo.
Birth & Family
Aashika Bhatia was born on 15 December 1999 in Surat, Gujarat. She belongs to a middle-class Hindu family. She is the elder daughter of Minu and Rakesh Bhatia. She has a younger brother Dev Bhatia in the family. Her father is a businessman by profession while mother is a makeup artist.
|Real Name||Aashika Bhatia|
|Date of Birth||15 December 1999|
|Age(as in 2020)||21 Years|
|Birth Place||Surat, Gujarat|
|Home Town||Surat, Gujarat|
|Family||Mother : Minu Bhatia (Makeup artist)|
Father : Rakesh Bhatia (Businessman)
Sister: Not Available
Brother: Dev Bhatia
Husband: Not Available
Bhatia has always been fond of acting. Her passion brought her to Mumbai at a young age. She started her journey in Mumbai with the TV show Meera. In this show, she was seen as a child artist who played the role of young Meera. After working on the show, she also appeared in serials like Parvarrish – Kuchh Khattee Kuchh Meethi, Ek Shringaar-Swabhiman, Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi.
After got fame in television industry, she made Bollywood debut with Salman Khan’s film Prem Ratan Dhan Payo in 2015. In the film, she got an opportunity to play an important role of Princess Radhika.
Education Details and More
|Debut||Television : Meera (2009)|
Film : Prem Ratan Dhan Payo (2015)
Physical Stats and More
|Height||5′ 4″ Feet|
|Eye Colour||Hazel Brown|
|Hair Colour||Dark Brown|
|Hobbies||Dancing and Singing|
Marital Status and More
|Boy Friends||Satvik Sankyan|
|Net Worth||Not Available|
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Aashika Bhatia
- Aashika Bhatia was born and brought up in Surat.
- Aashika’s mother Minu Bhatia runs a beauty salon in Surat.
- Her parents are separated, she lives in Surat with her mother.
- She made her television debut with NDTV Imagine’s TV show Meera at the age of 9.
- She has also worked in the episodic show ‘Gumraah’.
- In 2015, she did the Bollywood debut film Prem Ratan Dhan Payo. The film was directed by Sooraj Barjatya.
- In 2019, she also appeared in a web serial Hum Tum Aur Them. In which she played the role of Shweta Tiwari’s daughter Vyoma.
- Bhatia has done several television commercials including “Badshah Masala” and “Clinic Plus”.
View this post on Instagram
Right from playing the young ‘Meera’ to fulfilling my dream of featuring in a full-fledged music video, something that has stuck with me in this beautiful journey is my authentic, fun-loving and naughty self! Now doesn’t this call for a naughty smile to celebrate thy self! #SmileWithLays and share with me your fun moments which bring a naughty smile to your face! #SmileDekeDekho @lays_india
- Aashika had an accident in 2018, after which she stayed away from the acting industry for 1 year. During this time, she had to undergo knee surgery.
- Aashika loves Tiktok and has million followers on Tiktok.
- She is an animal lover.
- She was also featured in Tony Kakkar music album “Kuch Kuch” in 2019.
If you have more details about Aashika Bhatia. Please comment below we will updated within a hour.