Asmita Sharma (Actress) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Boyfriend and More
Asmita Sharma is an Indian television actress and writer. She is known for her role in the most popular Star Plus hit, Mann Kee Awaaz Pratigya (2009), where she played the role of Ammaji, who was an aged woman. And did a lot of other shows such as Gutrun Gutargun (2016) and Devon Mein Dev Shanidev (2007), and Ramji Londonwaley. She has also worked in the film Tum Meri Chandra Kiran.
Asmita Sharma is from Jaipur, Rajasthan. She is a very impeccable actress, having extreme acting skills. She played the role of Suguna’s (Vibha Anand) mother-in-law in the Balika Vadhu TV serial. But people know her for Thakurain Sumitra Sajjan Singh’s role in Mann Ki Awaaz Pratigya. She has won Star Parivar Award for her performance in Mann Ki Awaz Pratigya. Along with television, she also worked in theatre. Asmita got her first break when a director of Colombo was in Jaipur. He was making an Indian film. He wanted an Indian girl could play the lead. She auditioned and got selected. The name of that film was Tum Meri Chand Kiran.
|Real Name||Asmita Sharma|
|Profession||Actress and Writer|
|Date of Birth||Not Known|
|Birth Place||Jaipur, Rajasthan, India|
|Home Town||Jaipur, Rajasthan, India|
|Family||Mother : Not Available|
Father : Not Available
Sister : Not Available
Brother : Not Available
Husband : Not Available
|Address||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
Education Details and More
|School||Banasthali Vidyapith University, Jaipur, Rajasthan|
|College||Saint John’s Senior Secondary School in Kota, Rajasthan|
|Debut||Television : Balika Vadhu (2008)|
Film : Ramji Londonwaley (2005)
Physical Stats and More
|Height||5′ 4″ Feet|
|Hobbies||Reading Books and Writing|
In 2011, Asmita got married and gave birth to a baby boy named Ath on 21 June 2012. Her in-laws live in Jaipur.
Marital Status and More
|Salary (approx)||Not Available|
|Net Worth||Not Available|
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Asmita Sharma
- Asmita Sharma began her modeling career and ventured into the showbiz industry.
- She is one of the most famous actresses in the film world.
- Asmita is especially famous for her role in Mann Ki Awaaz Pratigyaa. She was just 27 years old when she played a 60 year old woman in the serial.
- She left the show Mann Ki Awaaz Pratigyaa because of her pregnancy, then resumed her role in the show soon after childbirth.
- Asmita was honoured for Mann Kee Awaaz Pratigya by Indian Telly Jury Award for Best Actress in a Negative Role (2012).
- In 2011 and 2013, she got nominated for STAR Parivaar Award for Favourite Saas and Indian Telly Jury Award for Best Actress in a Negative Role.
- She once stated in an interview that she does not want to do meaningless roles just because they suit her personality or age.
- She is not active on social media instead of that she loves to spend time with her family.
If you have more details about Asmita Sharma. Please comment below we will updated within a hour.