Chandni Bhagwanani (Actress) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Boyfriend and More
Chandani Bhagwanani is an Indian television actress. She is famous for television shows like Sanjivani, Roop, Mahakali – Anth Hi Aarambh Hai etc. She started her career with the TV show Kohi Apna Sa at the age of 6, later she replaced Hansika Motwani in the serial Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi. In 2023, Chandi came limelight after appearing in Star Plus most popular comedy-drama serial Anupamaa where she is playing the role Pakhi.
Birth & Family
Chandani Bhagwanani was born on 21 April 1995 in Mumbai, Maharashtra. She belongs to a middle-class Hindu family. Her father Vinod Bhagwanani is a businessman. She also has a younger brother Himanshu in the family. Chandani started working in television shows at a young age. That is why she did not give enough time to study. Chandani has completed her graduation in Mass Communication from Mumbai University.
|Date of Birth
|21 April 1995
|25 Ye28 Yearsars
|Mother: Neetu Tarachandani
Father : Vinod Bhagwanani
Sister: Not Available
Brother: Himanshu Bhagwanani
Husband: Not Available
At the age of 6, Bhagwanani made her television debut as a child artist in the TV show Kohi Apna Sa. She gained fame in the television industry from the Star Plus TV show Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi. She featured as Bavri Virani in the show. Hansika Motwani played this role before her. After this show, she worked in many television shows such as Tere Liye, Amita ka Amit, Santoshi Maa and Sanjivani in many popular shows. She has been active in the television industry for almost 2 decades and has done more than 20 TV shows.
Education Details and More
|University of Mumbai
|Television: Kohi Apna Sa (2001)
Film: Ratham (2018)
Physical Stats and More
|5′ 2″ Feet
|Reading, Dancing and Travelling
Marital Status and More
|Geet Anand (Actor)
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Chandni Bhagwanani
- Chandani Bhagwanani was born and brought up in Mumbai Maharashtra.
- She started her career with the Zee TV channel show Kohi Apna Sa.
- She is a professional dancer and received dance training from Shiamak Davar’s Dance Academy.
- Chandani likes to read books in her free time.
- Chandini made her debut in films with the Tamil film Ratham, in which she was cast opposite Geetanand. She played the role of lead actress in her debut film.
- She has also been a part of many web series.
- Chandini is a foodie but also does yoga, cycling and jogging to keep herself fit.
- She has appeared in many episodic shows like Pyaar Tune Kya Kiya, Yeh Hai Aashiqui etc.
If you have more details about Chandni Bhagwanani. Please comment below we will be updated within an hour.