Devanshi Somaiya (Actress) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Boyfriend and More
Devanshi Somaiya is an Indian television actress. She started her career with the Gujarati serial Dikri Vahal No Dariyo. She also worked in the play Apna time Aayega in 2019. Recently she appeared in SAB television show Bhakharwadi as Ujjwala Keshav Gokhale. Devanshi originally hails from Mumbai, Maharashtra.
Devanshi Somaiya was born on 29 August 1999 in Mumbai, Maharashtra. She also has a younger sister, Bhumi Somaiya. Devanshi completed her early education from Rustomjee International School, Mumbai, followed by a B.Com degree from Nagindas Khandwala College Malad, Mumbai.
|Date of Birth
|29 August 1999
|Age (as in 2020)
|Mother : Not Available
Father : Not Available
Sister : Bhumi Somaiya
Brother : Not Available
Husband : Not Available
Education Details and More
|Rustomjee International School, Mumbai
|Nagindas Khandwala College Malad, Mumbai
|Bachelor of Commerce
|Gujarati Television : Dikri Vahal No Dariyo (2018)
Hindi Television : Bhakharwadi (2020)
Physical Stats and More
|5′ 4″ Feet
|Drawing and Sketching
Marital Status and More
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Devanshi Somaiya
- Devanshi Somaiya was born and brought up in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
- She started her career with the Dikri Vahal No Dariyo, a Gujarati television show.
- She made her Hindi television career with the debut show Bhakharwadi.
- Devanshi has been active in the acting industry since 2018.
- She has also worked in the play Apna time Aayega.
- Devanshi was very fond of acting since childhood and started acting from college days.
- She loves drawing and sketching.
- She is very active on social media.
If you have more details about Devanshi Somaiya. Please comment below we will updated within a hour.