Gunit Cour (Actress) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Boyfriend and More
Gunit Cour is an Indian film actress and theatre artist. She started her career at the age of 16 with the Punjabi film ‘Stupid 7’. Recently she was seen in the Amazon original web series ‘Breathe – Into The Shadows’.
Birth & family
Gunit Cour was born on 5 January 1997 in Delhi to a Sikh family. Her father is a doctor while her mother is a career counselor. She had dreams of making a career in the acting industry since childhood. She joined the theatre during schooling. She did a 2-year acting course in 2017 from Shri Ram Center of Performing Arts in Delhi. She is currently pursuing a BA degree in English Honors from Indira Gandhi National Open University.
|Actress, Model, Writer
|Date of Birth
|5 January, 1997
|Age(as in 2020)
|New Delhi, India
|New Delhi, India
|Mother : Canny Gogia
Father : VS Gogia (Doctor )
Sister: Not Available
Brother: Aalamjit Singh Chadha
Husband : Not Available
Gunit started her acting career with the theatre in Delhi. She has been a part of many famous plays. In the year 2013, she made her debut with the Punjabi film Stupid 7. The film starred Jaswinder Bhalla, Pukhraj Bhalla, Jasmeet Kaur. Recently she appeared as Natasha in the web series ‘Breathe – Into the Shadows’ starring Abhishek Bachchan.
Education Details and More
|The Mother’s International School, Delhi
|National School of Drama, New Delhi
Shri Ram Centre for Performing Arts, New Delhi
|Film : Stupid 7 (2013)
Web Series : Breathe – Into The Shadows (2020)
Physical Stats and More
|5′ 5″ Feet
|Singing, Reading and Writung
Marital Status and More
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Gunit Cour
- Gunit Cour was born and brought up in Delhi.
- She started acting in the middle of her schooling. For which she enrolled herself into home schooling.
- At the age of just 16, she made her acting debut with the Punjabi film Stupid 7. She appeared in the film as Divya Aggarwal. The film was directed by Pali Bhupinder Singh.
- In 2017, she completed a 2-year full-time acting course with Shri Ram Center of Performing Arts.
- She completed the Theatre in Education (T.I.E) program by National School of Drama in 2013.
- She has worked as an actor and assistant director at Wings Theatre Academy Theatre, Chandigarh. She was a part of many shows of this theatre such as Night of January Sixteenth, Louisa May Alcott’s Little Women, Arthur Miller’s Death of a Salesman which was directed by Zubin Mehta.
- She has worked with theatres like Sanskar Rang Toli, Natyadharmi, Ostara Acts.
- She has also appeared in some YouTube videos of FilterCopy.
- She has worked in many short films in her career.
- She has also featured in the Punjabi TV series Disha Di Wedding.
- She was seen in a television commercial of Airtel.
- In 2020, she made her Bollywood debut with Abhishek Bachchan and Amit Saad starrer web series Breathe – Into The Shadows.
If you have more details about Gunit Cour. Please comment below we will updated within a hour.