Jazmyn Simon (Actress) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Boyfriend and More
Jazmyn Nicole Simon is an American actress. She is famous for her role Kat in Netflix original series Raising Dion. She also showed her talent in popular TV shows like Ballers, The Hindenburg Explodes!, Baggage Claim, and Ed.
Birth & Family
Jazmyn Simon was born on 30 December 1980 in Los Angeles, California. She lives with her husband Dude Hill and with a son and daughter named Levi Dule Hill and Kennedy Irie Hill.
|Real Name||Jazmyn Simon|
|Date of Birth||December 30, 1980|
|Birth Place||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|Home Town||San Francisco, California, United States|
|Family||Mother : Not Available|
Father : Not Available
Sister : Not Available
Brother : Not Available
Husband : Dulé Hill (m. 2018-Present)
Son : Levi Dule Hill
Daughter : Kennedy Irie Hill
|Address||Los Angeles, California, United States|
Jazmyn started her career in 2011 with a television show Parks and Recreation and was seen in episode I’m Leslie Knope as Waitress. Later she played recurring roles in TV series like Welcome to the Family, Hello Ladies and Sister Dirty. She rose to fame by playing character of Julie Greane in HBO original series Ballers from 2015–2019. Along with television, she has also worked in film like Baggage Claim, Locked Down, Acrimony and Psych.
Education Details and More
|College/University||University of Nevada, Las Vegas|
|Debut||Film : Baggage Claim (2013)|
Television : Parks and Recreation (2011)
Physical Stats and More
|Height||In Feet : 5′ 5″ ft|
In Meter : 1.67 m
|Weight||In Kilogram : 55 Kg|
In Pound : 121 lb
|Hobbies||Travel, Sketching and Dance|
Jazmyn Simon is married to Dulé Hill on 21 April 2018. They met at the set of Ballers and fell in love with each other and now leading a happy married life. They also have two children.
Marital Status and More
|Marriage Date||21 April 2018|
|Net Worth||USD 1-10 Million|
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Jazmyn Simon
- Jazmyn Simon was born and brought up in San Francisco, California.
- She debuted in films in 2013 with Baggage Claim directed by David E. Talbert where she starred alongside Paula Patton, Derek Luke, Taye Diggs, Jill Scott and Adam Brody.
- She is known for a lovely relationship with an actor Dude Hill.
- Her notable television series are Welcome to the Family, Sister Dirty, Baller, The Hindenburg Explodes! , Mom, Raising Dion, and others
- In 2022, she was seen in second season of Raising Dion as Kat.