Kaelen Ohm (Actress) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Boyfriend and More
Kaelen Ohm is a Canadian television and film actor, musician, and filmmaker. She got featured in Alexandra Carson’s film O Brazen Age as Katie in the year 2015. She has appeared in various television series and movies like Hell on Wheels, Taken, Condor, and Flint. She is currently resides in Toronto, Canada.
Kaelen Ohm was born in Fernie, Canada. She studied Film Production at Vancouver Film School and learned acting nuances from the CFC CBC Actors Conservatory.
Ohm made her debut as an actress with the television series Hell on Wheels as Cute Whore in 2013. She later starred in the television series Taken as Terrorist Hostage in the year 2017. The same year, she got featured in the film Flint and The Lamp at Noon. Ohm subsequently played important roles in Queen of Spades, Murdoch Mysteries, Reel East Coast, Condor etc. In 2021, she acted in Netflix original series Hit & Run alongside Moran Rosenblatt and Lior Raz.
|Actress and Musician
|Date of Birth
|Mother : Not Available
Father : Not Available
Sister : Not Available
Brother : Not Available
Husband : Not Available
|Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Education Details and More
|Vancouver Film School’s Film Production
Canadian Film Centre’s Actor’s Conservatory
|Television : Hell on Wheels (2013)
Film : O Brazen Age (2015)
Physical Stats and More
|In Feet : 5′ 7″ ft
In Meter : 1.7 m
|In Pound : 123 lbs
In Kg : 56 Kg
|Travelling and Swimming
Marital Status and More
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Kaelen Ohm
- Kaelen Ohm was born and brought up in Fernie, Canada.
- She appeared in the short film Guns of Purgatory as Martha Jane Canary in the year 2016.
- Ohm acted in the 2021 movie Queen of Spades as Mary.
- Kaelen debuted with the film O Brazen Age played the role of Katie in the year 2015.
- She directed, produced, and written some short films like The Ride in 2013, Devil’s Time in 2014, Black Moon in 2016, and All or Nothing in 2018.
If you have more details about Kaelen Ohm. Please comment below we will updated within a hour.