Poorva Gokhale (Actress) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Boyfriend and More
Poorva Gokhale is an Indian television actress. She is known for television shows Tujhse Hai Raabta, Kulavadhu, Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii etc. She started her career with the Marathi drama Rimjhim in 1999. After which she is constantly associated with the television industry.
Poorva Gokhale was born on 20 January 1978 in Thane, Maharashtra. She belongs to an acting background, her mother Kanchan Gupte was a famous Marathi actress, while her father was a theater and TV producer. Poorva received her early education from Holy Cross Convent High School in Thane. After which she completed her graduation from V.G. Vaze College of Arts, Science and Commerce College. She was completing her CA studies with graduation and also cleared one of two groups, but her destiny took her to the acting industry.
|Poorva Gupte Gokhale
|Date of Birth
|20 January 1978
|Age(as in 2020)
|Mother : Kanchan Gupte (Marathi Actress)
Father : Not Known (Theater Producer)
Sister: Not Available
Brother: Not Available
Husband: Kedar Gokhale
Daughter : Kashvi Gokhale and Anushka
Gokhale started her career in the year 1999 with the Marathi show Rimjhim. After which she appeared in several Marathi serials. She made her Hindi television debut in the year 2003 with the television show Kkoi Dil Mein Hai. After this she was a part of superhit shows like Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii, Kulavadhu, Tujhse Hai Raabta. Apart from television, Gokhale is also active in Marathi theater and television.
Education Details and More
|Holy Cross Convent High School, Thane
|V.G. Vaze College of Arts, Science and Commerce, Mumbai
|Hindi Television : Kkoi Dil Mein Hai (2003-2005)
Marathi Television: Rimjhim (1999)
Physical Stats and More
|5′ 5″ feet
|Travelling and Cooking
Poorva Gupte is married to businessman Kedar Gokhale. The couple also has two daughters named Kashvi and Anushka Gokhale. Poorva lives in Mumbai with her family.
Marital Status and More
|50-100K per episode
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Poorva Gokhale
- Poorva Gokhale was born and brought up in Thane.
- Poorva’s mother is a famous Marathi actress. She worked on the Doordarshan show ‘Mana Sajjana’ which was produced by her father.
- She started her career with Zee Marathi’s TV show ‘Rimjhim’.
- She is a trained classical dancer.
- She appeared in the Marathi film Bhaybheet in 2020. It was her debut film.
- Gokhale has also worked as an aerobics instructor in Talwalkars gym in Thane.
- She has acted in the Marathi stage plays Smile Please and Selfie.
- Gokhale has also worked on the Hindi music album Boondein.
- She has been a part of Balaji Telefilm’s two popular shows ‘Kkoi Dil Mein Hai’, ‘Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii’.
If you have more details about Poorva Gokhale. Please comment below we will updated within a hour.