Radhika Pandit (Actress) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Boyfriend and More
Radhika Pandit is an Indian film actress who predominantly works in Kannada television and film industry. She has worked in many popular Kannada films such as Moggina Manasu, Krishnan Love Story, Dilwala, Mr. and Mrs. Ramachari etc. Radhika has established her name in the Kannada cinema and received appreciation for her versatility in acting.
Birth & Family
Radhika Pandit was born in Bengaluru, Karnataka. Her father’s name is Krishna Pandit, who a stage and film personality. She has a younger brother named Gourang Pandit. She is very close to her paternal grandfather. Radhika has completed her schooling at Cluny Convent High School, Bengaluru, and graduated from Mount Carmel College, Bangalore, with a degree of Bachelor of Commerce. Later she pursued her MBA course.
|Real Name||Radhika Pandit|
|Date of Birth||Not Known|
|Birth Place||Bengaluru, Karnataka, India|
|Home Town||Bengaluru, Karnataka, India|
|Family||Mother : Mangala Pandit|
Father : Krishna Pandit
Sister : Not Available
Brother : Gourang Pandit (Younger)
Husband : Yash (m. 2016-Present)
Daughter : Ayra (b. December 2018)
Son : Ayush (b. October 2019)
|Address||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
Radhika started her career as a television actress and worked in TV show Nadagokula, Kadambari, and Sumangali. She later went on to pursue her career in Sandalwood. Radhika appeared in Kannada film with Moggina Manasu directed by Shashank alongside Sudha Belawadi, Yash and Shubha Poonja. She further appeared in Olva Jeevana Lekkachaara, Love Gure, Krishnan Love Story, Gaana Bajaana, Sagar, Drama, Dilwala, Bahaddur etc.
Education Details and More
|School||Cluny Convent High School, Bengaluru|
|College||Mount Carmel College, Bangalore|
|Debut||Film : Moggina Manasu (2008 ; Kannada)|
Television : Nandagokula (2007 ; Kannada)
|Awards||• 56th Filmfare Awards South (2009)|
• Karnataka State Film Awards (2010)
• Innovative Film Awards (2010)
• 57th Filmfare Awards South (2010)
• BIG Kannada Entertainment Awards (2011)
• Suvarna Film Awards (2011)
• 58th Filmfare Awards South (2011)
• Udaya Film Awards (2011, 2013)
• 4th SIIMA Awards (2015)
• IIFA Utsavam (2016)
Physical Stats and More
|Height||5′ 6″ Feet|
|Hobbies||Reading, Painting, Watching Television|
Radhika Pandit married his co-star Yash, on 9 December 2016. The couple also blessed with two children, one son Arya and one daughter Ayush.
Marital Status and More
|Marriage Date||9 December 2016|
|Salary (approx)||Not Available|
|Net Worth||Not Available|
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Radhika Pandit
- Radhika Pandit was born and brought up in Bengaluru, Karnataka.
- She wanted to become a teacher in childhood.
- She has appeared in various advertisements.
- She received Best Actress award for her portrayal in film Moggina Manasu at Karnataka State Film Awards 2009 and 56th Filmfare Awards South.
- Her notable work includes Mr. and Mrs. Ramachari (2014), Addhuri (2012), Krishnan Love Story (2010), Love Guru (2009).
- She has been a brand ambassador for the Right to education in Karnataka.
- She has also sung songs for movies such as Zoom and Drama movie.
If you have more details about Radhika Pandit. Please comment below we will updated within a hour.